PDA

View Full Version : Gretzky RC Grading Opinions

FlyersFan
01-25-2013, 01:13 PM
I just picked up this Topps Gretzky RC and it's currently at PSA for grading. I'm cusious to see what other people think this will be graded as. Also note there are absolutly no surface issues or imperfections.

k-dog
01-25-2013, 04:23 PM
Assuming that there is no issue with altering or authenticity...I would say PSA will grade it 8OC. If your requested NQ, then probably 7. Great looking card, nice eye appeal! :)

boysblue
01-26-2013, 06:19 PM
nice card. 8.5?

jandr272
01-29-2013, 11:34 AM
With the more recent "stricter grading" that I keep reading about, I'm going to guess a 7 due to the centering.

FlyersFan
01-29-2013, 11:47 AM
I just picked up this Topps Gretzky RC and it's currently at PSA for grading. I'm cusious to see what other people think this will be graded as. Also note there are absolutly no surface issues or imperfections.

I found out yesterday PSA graded it an 8 and pretty much what I was expecting as this card was pack fresh and had 1 slightly touched corner. If the centering was just a little better I think it could of been an 8.5. Hopefully PSA will actually ship it out today since they didn't ship it yesterday.