PDA

View Full Version : Last Heritage Auction...

jgmp123
01-14-2013, 11:04 AM
Please forgive me if this has been posted before and I am beating a dead horse, but I made a purchase in the last Heritage auction and made my payment by credit card for "expedited order processing" on January 2nd and still have not received the item or an email advising the item has shipped.

I email them or call and all I get is the normal 12-14 days to process and ship...

How in the world are they expediting anything???

Is anyone else still waiting for their item?

Runscott
01-14-2013, 11:43 AM
Please forgive me if this has been posted before and I am beating a dead horse, but I made a purchase in the last Heritage auction and made my payment by credit card for "expedited order processing" on January 2nd and still have not received the item or an email advising the item has shipped.

I email them or call and all I get is the normal 12-14 days to process and ship...

How in the world are they expediting anything???

Is anyone else still waiting for their item?

This is a problem with their software. I always get an email saying that my item will ship immediately, without their waiting for payment. The first time, they really did ship it immediately. Since then, no; however, if you email Chris he will take care of things.