PDA

View Full Version : Site was down

Leon
01-07-2013, 11:23 AM
Hey folks
Sorry, the site had gone down for several minutes. I placed a support ticket and believe they have it fixed (knock on wood). Apologies on the outage. They are supposed to have redundancy so we are checking on that too. happy collecting!! (and it still seems a bit shaky so cross your fingers :))

jimivintage
01-07-2013, 11:30 AM
Hey folks
Sorry, the site had gone down for several minutes. I placed a support ticket and believe they have it fixed (knock on wood). Apologies on the outage. They are supposed to have redundancy so we are checking on that too. happy collecting!! (and it still seems a bit shaky so cross your fingers :))

Whew! Glad it was you guys and not mine! It would be my luck that the cards I needed would appear on here for cheap and someone else would snagged 'em up!

markf31
01-07-2013, 11:34 AM
My company and boss send their thanks, that was the most productive I've been in a while...without the distraction of Net54 in the background of my desktop.

atx840
01-07-2013, 11:35 AM
Damnit Leon, I have had enough...where is the "Delete Account" button?

Leon
01-07-2013, 11:36 AM
Damnit Leon, I have had enough...where is the "Delete Account" button?

Don't say that....First time in over 8 yrs but a few weeks ago I accidentally completely deleted a board members account. :(

kcohen
01-07-2013, 12:31 PM
Well Leon, given this inexcusable incident, I guess this is only fitting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VmQqw3t-IE

barrysloate
01-07-2013, 03:11 PM
Besides going down I think it has been running slowly lately. I'll click something on and it seems to be in neutral.

Leon
01-07-2013, 03:26 PM
Besides going down I think it has been running slowly lately. I'll click something on and it seems to be in neutral.

I actually had this conversation with the hosting company this morning. I told them the exact same thing about the site dragging or hanging up a little bit. All they could do, easily and I didn't push it, was tell me the utilization percentages at that time. After the fix this morning we had very low utilization, plus or minus 10%-20%, on the CPU and RAM, so it was checking out fine. I do agree with you though. It's kind of like the darned squeak in your new car and when you bring it in, no squeak. :confused:

sdkammeyer
01-07-2013, 04:53 PM
You must have some serious clout Leon. I've had a 2-3 day waiting period for tickets before (IPB) :(
And we were on the top tier w/ priority and phone support as well.

Leon
01-07-2013, 04:57 PM
You must have some serious clout Leon. I've had a 2-3 day waiting period for tickets before (IPB) :(
And we were on the top tier w/ priority and phone support as well.

I have friends in high places... :). But our new hosting company is really great.