PDA

View Full Version : Question about an authentication company

mbryan116
01-06-2013, 12:05 PM
Does anyone know anything about stadiumauthentics.com? I recently received a signed football authenticated by that company. The person that bought the item for me got it from amazon.

thetruthisoutthere
01-06-2013, 01:15 PM
Stay away from their Derek Jeter autographed bats and their Derek Jeter autographed jersey.

I've been keeping records for a long, long time and I recognize their mailing address.

From their Amazon.com account.

sdkammeyer
01-06-2013, 01:54 PM
welcome to the site!

mbryan116
01-06-2013, 07:28 PM
Well that makes me a little nervous. This is an autographed Johnny Manziel football bought from amazon, the seller did have 100% positive feedback (NC sports devil). I might end up sending it to PSA/DNA just to be sure. I questioned the seller after doing some research, tried to be as positive as possible with him, but he seemed a little offended in his reply and told me to send it back for a refund at any time if I wasn't satisfied.

mbryan116
01-06-2013, 07:29 PM
Thanks for the help an thanks for the welcome into the site

travrosty
01-06-2013, 08:50 PM
Well that makes me a little nervous. This is an autographed Johnny Manziel football bought from amazon, the seller did have 100% positive feedback (NC sports devil). I might end up sending it to PSA/DNA just to be sure. I questioned the seller after doing some research, tried to be as positive as possible with him, but he seemed a little offended in his reply and told me to send it back for a refund at any time if I wasn't satisfied.

but you will spend money sending it to psa. why dont you just find out what a johnny football auto looks like, buy one that is legit and save your money and dont waste it on psa? they arent johnny manziel autograph experts any more than you or me!

mbryan116
01-07-2013, 12:32 AM
It was a present so I had no choice in the matter, by sending it to psa I at least get some better verification