PDA

View Full Version : I can't help it.

GrayGhost
01-05-2013, 06:32 AM
http://www.myccsa.com/Lot/241/500-home-run-club-members-multi-signedcertified-vintage-al-baseball-by-all-25-w-ruth-foxx--ott.aspx

Take a look at that one. wow. an the other "autographs" on the first page. I know we do't do much CC stuff anymore, but I couldn't help it. ALL those sigs are so dark and such too. Just so awful...That Gehrig would be a museum piece and maybe still will be when the ink dries;)

yanks12025
01-05-2013, 06:42 AM
But in their last auction they finally had acouple items that were real. Also look at their mint Joe Jackson single signed and dated.

thetruthisoutthere
01-05-2013, 07:02 AM
This is an obvious Babe Ruth forgery, but the write-up by Lee Trythall cracks me up when he explains why "It's Babe Ruth's autograph."

GrayGhost
01-05-2013, 07:08 AM
They also are using what appears to be a reputable companies name in a COA o some of the ridiculous forgeries like Mickey Welch and James O Rourke. I already have contacted the company.

That Ruth is so fake, and notice how many of the "aged" balls, are the same kind and such, and look like the same hand?

I never understood and still don't how they exist. And yes, that Ball Chris, the Ruth, Hey, its Real because DREW SAID SO..hardhy har har:rolleyes::eek::o

earlywynnfan
01-05-2013, 07:15 AM
http://www.myccsa.com/Lot/241/500-home-run-club-members-multi-signedcertified-vintage-al-baseball-by-all-25-w-ruth-foxx--ott.aspx

Take a look at that one. wow. an the other "autographs" on the first page. I know we do't do much CC stuff anymore, but I couldn't help it. ALL those sigs are so dark and such too. Just so awful...That Gehrig would be a museum piece and maybe still will be when the ink dries;)

"That's OK Reggie, go ahead and squeeze your name right over top of that Babe guy's. It'll look great!"

travrosty
01-05-2013, 08:18 AM
Here comes an 8 page thread over the obvious. Captain Obvious strikes again!

bender07
01-05-2013, 09:12 AM
That takes some major balls to put to that together! They should put together a 3000 hit ball with Anson and others.