PDA

View Full Version : Christmas has come early, hyee auction is now live

Forever Young
12-09-2012, 06:53 PM
As an original photo and vintage memorabilia collector, I get more enjoyment from Henry's auctions than any auction house out there. I love watching each lot open and each lot close. I learn a ton from his descriptions and really love that there are many items that I have never seen or heard of(every auction). Most of the items are also in high end condition. On top of everything mentioned above, Henry is about as ethical as it gets in a hobby riddled with crooks.

The only downside is I usually buy way too much. If you haven't checked his auction out, I suggest you do so as a learning tool if nothing else.

A friend of mine coined a phrase last night calling it CHRISTMAS YEE've. I thought it was perfect.

Happy Collecting and please don’t bid on the same items I do(you will spend a lot if you win and I will be very disappointed) :)

http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_odkw=&item=281036264691&_sop=10&_osacat=0&_from=R40&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT&_ssn=hyee_auctions&_trksid=p2046732.m570.l1313&_nkw=&_sacat=0

ibuysportsephemera
12-09-2012, 06:55 PM
Ben,

I was just about to post the same thing. Can't wait to see what goodies he will have this time. Good luck to all.

Forever Young
12-09-2012, 06:57 PM
Ben,

I was just about to post the same thing. Can't wait to see what goodies he will have this time. Good luck to all.

This is seriously better than going to the movies for me. God.. I live a very sad sad life. HAHA

thecatspajamas
12-09-2012, 07:24 PM
Can't wait to see if any of my snipes even go off this time. Usually, the bidding gets up above them by the last day anyway, so they never even have a chance :p

Forever Young
12-09-2012, 07:29 PM
Can't wait to see if any of my snipes even go off this time. Usually, the bidding gets up above them by the last day anyway, so they never even have a chance :p

Well.. up your snipes. That's what I do..happy I won and then ask.. "what have I done"? haha

Leon
12-09-2012, 07:59 PM
I have been speaking with Henry for the last several days. He and I have a great rapport and he will be doing a bit of advertising with us too. You guys will see an email blast come out in a few days as well as a thread on the main card side. It's my understanding that there will be new things being put up for the next 2-3 days. Keep on the lookout. I usually end up with stuff from him too, for my collection. He certainly has a wide breadth of antiquities. Good luck everyone.

sdkammeyer
12-09-2012, 08:14 PM
HOLY SMOKES :eek:

Thank you for turning me on to the seller and his wares. I promise I won't bid on anything you are bidding on :)

thecatspajamas
12-09-2012, 08:31 PM
Well.. up your snipes. That's what I do..happy I won and then ask.. "what have I done"? haha

:)

Lordstan
12-10-2012, 11:49 AM
God, I hate Henry Yee. (figuratively speaking that is)
Why? Why? 2 weeks before Christmas. Why?
I have to remind myself that I am supposed to be buying stuff for others.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Forever Young
12-10-2012, 12:40 PM
God, I hate Henry Yee. (figuratively speaking that is)
Why? Why? 2 weeks before Christmas. Why?
I have to remind myself that I am supposed to be buying stuff for others.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Let's figure something out as I feel your pain. You buy for me and I buy for you???