PDA

View Full Version : mickey mantle sinle framed photo new york yankees 1954 auto graphed and a jo dimaggio

b1067636
12-09-2012, 04:47 AM
i have a 1954 mickey manle frame picture autographhed with hologram and gfa certified number for autthinticity i also have a mickey mantle and joe dimaggio framed 1964 new york yankees autographed by boyh at spring training in ft lauderdale florida holdimg bats which is gfa certified with the hologram and paperwork. does anyone know what they might be wotyhihave daughters and they dont like baseball and i have no one to give them yo thank u lamce

Wymers Auction
12-09-2012, 06:24 AM
That Mantle looks like a fake to me, but please let some of the others check in.

thetruthisoutthere
12-09-2012, 06:33 AM
i have a 1954 mickey manle frame picture autographhed with hologram and gfa certified number for autthinticity i also have a mickey mantle and joe dimaggio framed 1964 new york yankees autographed by boyh at spring training in ft lauderdale florida holdimg bats which is gfa certified with the hologram and paperwork. does anyone know what they might be wotyhihave daughters and they dont like baseball and i have no one to give them yo thank u lamce

It's just another another piece of garbage "authenticated" by Steve Rocchi. I also recognize the "frame."

This crap is usually listed at a website named "AtAuction."

b1067636
12-09-2012, 07:08 AM
That Mantle looks like a fake to me, but please let some of the others check in.

i had a place with 6 experts look at it named at answer.antiques .com i dont know anything about memorabilia but i went to a sports store at mall and one in dallas and i have been offered from 460 to 4000.00 on the double picture with manlte and dimaggio a nd 1800 for the single of mantle they told me it was a rare find but this stephen rocchi guy i havent heard good things about him from gfa he has offered to buy it back if i hink its fake i bought it off youbid.com but if it is a fake ill call my credit card company and stop payment yhank for your reply

Wymers Auction
12-09-2012, 07:12 AM
Regardless of how many experts see it the true price of a fake is $0. Sorry!

b1067636
12-09-2012, 07:46 AM

i undertsand and thanks for you help i tried to email grey flannel auction but it says email mno good can you give it to me again please and thank u guys for your help luckily i bought it on credit card and they said they would cancel if i can prove its a fake

Deertick
12-09-2012, 07:49 AM
"List Price" is $2999.00

http://www.ubid.com/Autographed_500_Club_Members_as_of_1988_Framed_Dis play/a805308158.html

b1067636
12-09-2012, 07:57 AM
so its a fake according to yall i couldnt get into yhat you bid .com im just gonna call amex and get charge reversed thank all of you

thetruthisoutthere
12-09-2012, 08:21 AM
Guaranteed Forensic Authenticators (GFA) took over as the primary authentication company for "AlwaysAtAuction" after "AlwaysAtAuction" changed their company name to "AtAuction."

When "AtAuction" was "AlwaysAtAuction," their primary authenticators were Chris Morales, Ted Taylor (TTA and Stat Authentic) Drew Max (AAU).

b1067636
12-09-2012, 08:24 AM
so this is a fake i called u bid and they are refunding all my money plus shipping thank all of u i learned a valuable lesson on a sorry guy named stepen rocchi

thetruthisoutthere
12-09-2012, 08:40 AM
"Limited Edition Autograph." What a freakin' bad joke.

By the way, GFA has never accepted public submissions for their so-called autograph authentication services. And, there is no way to contact them. The links to contact them via their website have never worked.

thetruthisoutthere
12-09-2012, 08:51 AM
i had a place with 6 experts look at it named at answer.antiques .com i dont know anything about memorabilia but i went to a sports store at mall and one in dallas and i have been offered from 460 to 4000.00 on the double picture with manlte and dimaggio a nd 1800 for the single of mantle they told me it was a rare find but this stephen rocchi guy i havent heard good things about him from gfa he has offered to buy it back if i hink its fake i bought it off youbid.com but if it is a fake ill call my credit card company and stop payment yhank for your reply

Morons!!!

b1067636
12-09-2012, 08:56 AM
i learened a lesson funny thing is i bought them from ubid on the 20th and they recredited my credit card full price on the 27th with out even asking but we called amex and cancelled card there sorry mfkrs do not buy anything from ubid ever thanks you guys

RichardSimon
12-09-2012, 10:34 AM
i had a place with 6 experts look at it named at answer.antiques .com i dont know anything about memorabilia but i went to a sports store at mall and one in dallas and i have been offered from 460 to 4000.00 on the double picture with manlte and dimaggio a nd 1800 for the single of mantle they told me it was a rare find

REALLY ??? $4000?? $1800? Rare?????
They can actually buy legit ones on ebay for a fraction of those offers.
And Mantle has at least a thousand autographed items listed on ebay every day.

thetruthisoutthere
12-09-2012, 10:37 AM
REALLY ??? $4000?? $1800? Rare?????
They can actually buy legit ones on ebay for a fraction of those offers.
And Mantle has at least a thousand autographed items listed on ebay every day.

Richard, either they are morons or he is just making up those numbers.

b1067636
12-09-2012, 10:46 AM
thanks i will i learned a lesson but thank goodness for american express they refunded my money with no problem we just turned in ubid

RichardSimon
12-09-2012, 01:18 PM
Richard, either they are morons or he is just making up those numbers.

My thoughts exactly.

RichardSimon
12-09-2012, 01:21 PM
"Limited Edition Autograph." What a freakin' bad joke.

By the way, GFA has never accepted public submissions for their so-called autograph authentication services. And, there is no way to contact them. The links to contact them via their website have never worked.

They are the only authentication company I know that is impossible to contact and who will not even answer e mail asking about submitting items.
They have a strange way of doing business, with website e mail links which never get a response.

Fuddjcal
12-09-2012, 04:37 PM

dude...I tell you not to be a moron and take that crap back....not only is it not worth the kind of dollars you or they are claiming ..EVEN IF IT WAS REAL and it MOST CERTAINLY IS NOT. GET YOUR MONEY back if you can, you have been scammed. AND good god's man don't buy any more Autographs until you have some type of CLUE, which unfortunately you don't have right now. You bid..please don't make me laugh anymore, my sides are splitting.

They Told you it was a rare find" On the contrary..It's a well know piece of S*** HAR HAR HARDE HAR HAR

Sean1125
12-09-2012, 07:33 PM
I don't even....