PDA

View Full Version : Check Out My Cards- Black Friday Sale

Leon
11-21-2012, 10:33 AM
I would like to welcome our newest advertiser, Check Out My Cards. I wish them the best of luck and a Happy Turkey Day-

http://luckeycards.com/comc.jpg

novakjr
11-21-2012, 12:27 PM
I've had some great experiences with comc in the past. They're great for picking up singles for set completion at a normal price(as opposed to commons being a buck on the bay). I'm glad they're on board with us..

cardinalcollector
11-21-2012, 07:14 PM
I've used COMC 7 or 8 times. All good transactions.

Rich Klein
11-22-2012, 02:02 PM
If you all have any questions from a seller's perspective, please feel free to PM me.

Rich

Leon
11-23-2012, 06:51 PM
Here is an update too...

EXTENDING “Get Paid To Buy”; Clarification: Specials NOT on www.CheckOutMyCards.com
Posted on November 23, 2012 by Julia @ COMC
More good news! Technical issues should be fixed, and we should now be running at full capacity! In light of the technical difficulties, we are EXTENDING the “Get Paid to Buy” Special through tomorrow, Saturday, November 24th.
For this Special, we will pay you 10 cents store credit for every item you purchase & ship from COMC.com.

Weekend Specials are on www.COMC.com ONLY and NOT onwww.CheckOutMyCards.com
Please keep in mind that all Black Friday Weekend Specials only apply to www.COMC.com and do NOT apply to www.CheckOutMyCards.com, as they were designed for the functionality of www.COMC.com and do not fit with www.CheckOutMyCards.com. Also, we are in the process of retiring www.CheckOutMyCards.com and want to encourage you to try out www.COMC.com if you haven’t already! We hope you will grow to love your experience on www.COMC.com as you have on www.CheckOutMyCards.com. We are investing a lot to give you many new reasons to love www.COMC.com. If you have been confused regarding the Black Friday Weekend Specials, please contact Customer Relations:staff@comc.com, 1-800-517-3540. Here are our Extended Customer Service Hours. We want to go the extra mile to ensure you are a happy customer.
We regret any inconvenience you’ve had purchasing today! Not only has our system been taxed, but also the systems of a few vendors we rely on, like PayPal.
Hopefully, extending the Special will make things a bit sweeter and offering some clarification will make things more understandable. We hope that erring on the side of getting you new features and specials as quickly as possible pays off more often than it does not. We appreciate you working with us as we refine the experience for you.
Thank you,
The COMC Team

Rich Klein
11-24-2012, 03:40 AM
COMC will be down for some adjustments until 7 AM Eastern time on Saturday. The sales were so successful that the servers were taxed and they are doing some fixes to ensure no more issues this weekend.

Rich