PDA

View Full Version : New website: AntiqueSports.co - Collector's showcase

vintagesportflips
11-18-2012, 07:51 AM
Hi guys,
Hope this post doesn't annoy anyone, but I wanted to let everyone know about a new website I recently launched. It is a AntiqueSports.co - It is designed to be a website to showcase equipment/memorabilia that I have either handled on AntiqueSportsShop.com in the past, or a few items that are part of my permanent collection and not for sale. I also plan on adding a Collector Showcase type page to the site - borrowing that idea from Joe of AntiqueSportsCollector.com - hope he doesn't mind. If anyone would like to show off images of their collection or individual items, either by name or in anonymous fashion, send me an email with images to antiquesports@aol.com, and let me know if you would like your collection to be indentified by your name, a description of your collection, or just as anonymous.
Thanks for your time
Keith

vintagesportflips
11-21-2012, 08:02 PM
Thanks to those to emailed me compliments or collection photos. I have added a few collections to the site in the last 2 days - including my own. Please email me if you'd like to have your collection displayed.

thanks
Keith