PDA

View Full Version : Scan of T205 Broadleaf black & green please

peterb69
11-16-2012, 08:07 AM
While comparing my T205 set to the new master set checklist, I was confused about Broadleaf backs.

I have 4 cards in my set with Broadleaf backs. While they don't really look black, I really could not call them green either. Since all 4 had been already been listed with black backs, I assume all mine are black as well.

Can anyone with a good scanner or camera post a comparision of a black back and a green back together please?

Also, on the master checklist, there are only 3 cards listed with both Broadleaf black & green backs. Is this a mistake? Or can a card have both backs?

Thanks

dog*dirt
11-16-2012, 08:12 AM
First is black, second is green. Hope this helps

Ronnie73
11-16-2012, 08:43 AM
At first i thought it was only one color or the other but have been getting confirmations of the same card having both colors. This may be an error because i see scans that look black but are described as green backs. We will see when i start comparing scans of both colors together of the same cards.

Pup6913
11-16-2012, 01:45 PM
At first i thought it was only one color or the other but have been getting confirmations of the same card having both colors. This may be an error because i see scans that look black but are described as green backs. We will see when i start comparing scans of both colors together of the same cards.

Ron it is either black or olive green. There is no card with both colors. BL's are just like AB's, black or green backs