PDA

View Full Version : And another Mantle...

jimjim
11-13-2012, 05:40 AM
Opinions? Supposed to have been signed in-person at a show in Atlanta. Thanks for the feedback!

http://i1117.photobucket.com/albums/k588/jimjim1975/mantle.jpg

GrayGhost
11-13-2012, 06:47 AM
I like it, defer tho to Chris, Jim, Richard, David, etc:)

Mr. Zipper
11-13-2012, 07:14 AM
Looks good, IMO.

HOF Auto Rookies
11-13-2012, 08:44 AM

LOL, the usuals

Big Dave
11-13-2012, 09:10 AM
The autograph is authentic.

shelly
11-13-2012, 10:02 AM
It is perfect:)

scmavl
11-14-2012, 08:14 AM
Looks legit to me.

travrosty
11-14-2012, 05:07 PM
i would like to say it looks good, so its settled, no need for anyone to come in now and say its good when it is safe and take the credit from the people who stuck their neck out first and put it on the line. all done.

thetruthisoutthere
11-14-2012, 05:26 PM
i would like to say it looks good, so its settled, no need for anyone to come in now and say its good when it is safe and take the credit from the people who stuck their neck out first and put it on the line. all done.

Travis, does that mean that Todd Mueller won't be coming over here?

thetruthisoutthere
11-14-2012, 05:57 PM
By the way, this is a little off-topic, but I would like to thank those of you who sent me emails asking how I was during both Hurricane Sandy and the Nor Easter. I was without internet of course, so I couldn't respond to my emails until I got my power back permanently.

I was almost nine (9) full days without power and incurred a lot of damage, but consider myself lucky after seeing what some of my fellow jerseyans experienced.

Thank you again.

thetruthisoutthere
11-14-2012, 06:14 PM

And Shelly..:)

Big Dave
11-15-2012, 07:53 AM
.....and everyone else that chimed in ... ;-)

Chris...your dig about Todd Mueller was not necessary and was just used to flame and try to start some garbage. Mr. Mueller has come on here as many times as PSA and JSA...so everyone knows that is not going to happen. It is not necessary to include this kind of garbage and the board doesn't need it.

Fuddjcal
11-15-2012, 02:41 PM

Chris...your dig about Todd Mueller was not necessary and was just used to flame and try to start some garbage. Mr. Mueller has come on here as many times as PSA and JSA...so everyone knows that is not going to happen. It is not necessary to include this kind of garbage and the board doesn't need it.

I agree Dave, Todd's horrible reputation and business model slamming everyone on anonymous owned websites speaks volumes for itself as does PSA & JSA's silence on every issue and bad certs they issue. At Least PSA & JSA don't tell you why blatant fakes are real like the aforementioned Mr holier than thou! It's a wonderful hobby!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, and BTW, I like this Mantle too:)

thetruthisoutthere
11-15-2012, 03:42 PM

Very observant of you, Dave.

If someone takes a shot (dig) at me, I shoot back.

David Atkatz
11-15-2012, 03:57 PM

jimjim
11-16-2012, 09:04 AM
Thanks for all the feedback. I really appreciate it, and I am so glad to know that the consensus is that the autograph is authentic.

That is what makes this board so great. The opinions are invaluable, and I would take your opinions over any company any day of the week!