PDA

View Full Version : Vintage Pennant Sale!

perezfan
11-07-2012, 03:15 PM
Selling some Pennants to raise cash for the Holidays. All are priced way below Ebay. If you find differently, please feel free to make me aware.

Pricing/Condition is as follows...

1960s Senators (VG/EX with a few nicks to felt) $19 SOLD
1950s Lions (EX/MT) Desirable Variation- Neon Graphics! $59
1950s LA Dodgers (EX/MT) Very rare variation- 1st LA Pennant? $59 SOLD
1948 Indians Champs (EX+) Rare Variation without the Scroll! $139

Or take all 4 for $250. Shipping is $7.50 regardless of how many you buy. Please PM or Email me to reserve.

Thanks for looking!

perezfan
11-07-2012, 03:20 PM
Sorry Leon and Dan...

I meant to post this in the Memorabilia B/S/T. Been a while since I've done this, so guess I got rusty. :o

I believe B/S/T is still allowed on this side, but feel free to move this thread if necessary. I am posting more sale items, and rest assured, they will be in the correct section.

Thanks!

batsballsbases
11-07-2012, 03:31 PM
Mark,
I thought we taught you how to work the scissors already!;);)

perezfan
11-07-2012, 03:49 PM
Sorry Al... I'm far better with scissors than computers. My generation was trained on antiquated "dinosaur technology" like Fortran and Basic. It screwed me for life, I'm afraid.

Maybe that's why everything I collect is pre-computer age. The computer is nothing more than a necessary evil (in my life, anyway). I can still remember drawing up and faxing my own Collector-to Collector Ads on back pages of the old SCD!

Leon
11-07-2012, 06:23 PM
For our frequent posters I thought posting a few for sale items in the main memorabilia forum was ok? Not a big deal...now if someone adds 0 value and then wants to spam us, that's another story.

batsballsbases
11-07-2012, 08:39 PM
Sorry Al... I'm far better with scissors than computers. My generation was trained on antiquated "dinosaur technology" like Fortran and Basic. It screwed me for life, I'm afraid.

Maybe that's why everything I collect is pre-computer age. The computer is nothing more than a necessary evil (in my life, anyway). I can still remember drawing up and faxing my own Collector-to Collector Ads on back pages of the old SCD!

Mark my friend all is forgiven! As I to am from the dinosaur age!;);) Stay well Al

doug.goodman
11-07-2012, 09:10 PM
Selling some Pennants to raise cash for the Holidays. All are priced way below Ebay. If you find differently, please feel free to make me aware.

Pricing/Condition is as follows...

1950s LA Dodgers (EX/MT) Very rare variation- 1st LA Pennant? $59

If it's still available, I'll take the Dodgers pennant, please. Email sent.

Doug

perezfan
11-07-2012, 10:13 PM
Doug:

I did not receive your email, as there appears to be a glitch. Same for the 1959 WS Pennant (which is still available).

I have reserved this one for you, and please just let me know about the other...

Thanks!
Mark

slidekellyslide
11-08-2012, 08:33 PM
I'll even bump it for ya. Not a problem with regular posters posting a FS ad over here.