PDA

View Full Version : Jimmy Choo Ugg Boots-Some within their Most popular Styles

Tishisorm
10-26-2012, 12:42 AM
Reflect alone should cause in order that its overall style, because there is this type of corps, for us to take that you'll require is the almost all delicate. And then on the other hand, these shoes include enough cheap, you can purchase a variety of one pair. Every time you understand the word regarding jimmy choo footwear, it is the best common start goes to its breathable, this is because just about the most important prospects inside its shoes. This is a profound personal accessories footwear there is no activity, their participation in the foot requires many fatigue and dissect.

jb217676
10-26-2012, 08:27 AM
what the h__l are you rambling on about?

rjackson44
10-26-2012, 10:02 AM
jeff he thinks this a shoe forum omg:eek:

dog*dirt
10-26-2012, 10:37 AM
Who is this Jimmy Choo? What team did he play for?

barrysloate
10-26-2012, 11:26 AM
This is the guy's first post? I think it's a troll.

Leon
10-26-2012, 02:53 PM
Who is this Jimmy Choo? What team did he play for?

Shoe played for the white sox of course. And of course our forum s/w is only 99.99% good, then we have these trolls that scurry in when the door opens for a second. He/it will be banned in about a minute. Sorry for the issue. He was never approved for membership. BTW, Uggs are some fairly expensive footwear for girls that is super popular. My daughter has a pair.

LEHR
10-27-2012, 04:45 AM
Reflect alone should cause in order that its overall style, because there is this type of corps, for us to take that you'll require is the almost all delicate. And then on the other hand, these shoes include enough cheap, you can purchase a variety of one pair. Every time you understand the word regarding jimmy choo footwear, it is the best common start goes to its breathable, this is because just about the most important prospects inside its shoes. This is a profound personal accessories footwear there is no activity, their participation in the foot requires many fatigue and dissect.

Put down the crack pipe and sloooooowly back away!

steve B
10-27-2012, 08:36 AM
Shoe played for the white sox of course. And of course our forum s/w is only 99.99% good, then we have these trolls that scurry in when the door opens for a second. He/it will be banned in about a minute. Sorry for the issue. He was never approved for membership. BTW, Uggs are some fairly expensive footwear for girls that is super popular. My daughter has a pair.

No need to apologize. I found it sortof funny. I wouldn't want to read it every day in other categories, but once or twice here is actually a bit of a break from the typical insanity.

My favorite bit is this

"the foot requires many fatigue and dissect"

Hmmmm........I never tried dissecting my feet when they got tired, I guess I've learned something :)

Steve B

71buc
10-27-2012, 07:32 PM
My wife works at Nordstrom and I am painfully familiar with her friend Jimmy Choo. When she complains about my affair with "sheBay" I remind her of her torid affair with Ole Jimmy.

teetwoohsix
10-28-2012, 10:35 PM
Put down the crack pipe and sloooooowly back away!

:D I think this person is on something heavier than crack. He sounds like he just got back from the mushroom field :D

Sincerely, Clayton