PDA

View Full Version : They still think Burczyk is good ,,, oh man!!

RichardSimon
09-27-2012, 03:48 PM
My website has a form on it for potential sellers of autographs to fill out and they have to type in their e mail address and name, it is not like regular e mail.
I received this today on that form, with no e mail address or name, another anonymous cowardly know nothing.

"Dear Richard, I believe Burezyk COA to be authentic. It was used by the person that received six trailer truck loads of sports memoriblia from score board as a court settlement for his services as senior official of this company. It did amount to a whole warehouse full of autoraph photos, bats, balls etc. This man Burezyk lived in Florida and when he retired moved to the midwest.He used this hand writing expert to authenticate Score boards stuff because certain people did not want this warehouse to come to light they had their own agenda."

jgmp123
09-27-2012, 04:32 PM
My website has a form on it for potential sellers of autographs to fill out and they have to type in their e mail address and name, it is not like regular e mail.
I received this today on that form, with no e mail address or name, another anonymous cowardly know nothing.

"Dear Richard, I believe Burezyk COA to be authentic. It was used by the person that received six trailer truck loads of sports memoriblia from score board as a court settlement for his services as senior official of this company. It did amount to a whole warehouse full of autoraph photos, bats, balls etc. This man Burezyk lived in Florida and when he retired moved to the midwest.He used this hand writing expert to authenticate Score boards stuff because certain people did not want this warehouse to come to light they had their own agenda."

LOL!:eek:

byrone
09-27-2012, 06:10 PM
;)My website has a form on it for potential sellers of autographs to fill out and they have to type in their e mail address and name, it is not like regular e mail.

Not wanting to come anywhere near fake autographs is a kind of agenda ;)

Mr. Zipper
09-27-2012, 09:19 PM

The person who left this comment has been leaving similar comments on various blogs for over year. He left it on my blog and I deleted it because it is nothing more than pure disinformation.

kengoldin
09-27-2012, 09:20 PM
that is EXACTLY! how i remember it!

J.McMurry
09-28-2012, 05:21 AM
So Burczyk lived in sunny FLA until he retired,where he then moved to the snowy,cold mid west? yep,makes sense to me.