PDA

View Full Version : Sterling Sports Auctions ending this evening

Leon
09-20-2012, 06:48 AM
Sterling Sports Auctions is ending this evening. Good luck to Lee and Sterling in their inaugural auction under new ownership.

http://www.sterlingsportsauctions.com/

Jay Wolt
09-20-2012, 01:28 PM
Sterling Sports Auctions is ending this evening. Good luck to Lee and Sterling in their inaugural auction under new ownership.

I agree!
Will be checking the auction during 'crunch" time

Runscott
09-20-2012, 02:42 PM
Good luck, Lee

Sterling Sports Auctions
09-20-2012, 04:15 PM
Thanks to all for the support in my first auction. less than 2 hours left to get your initial bids in extended bidding starts at 8pm est.

The October auction is scheduled to start on October 11th. If you are looking to move any cards and I can help let me know.

Thanks Again to all,

Lee Behrens
Sterling Sports Auctions
845-849-1276

peterose4hof
09-20-2012, 06:19 PM
Lee, the prices looks pretty strong thus far; especially on the items I am watching/bidding on. ;) Congrats and good luck!

vintagerookies51
09-20-2012, 07:15 PM
It has a lot of great cards in it! Just curious, you have to bid on a lot prior to extended bidding if you want to bid during extended bidding, correct? Because I seem to be the only bidder on a lot I'm interested in and it's in extended bidding. Doesn't this mean I automatically win it? It's just weird because it seems like such a low price.

AndyG09
09-20-2012, 07:18 PM
Everything is fair game in extended bidding. Good luck Lee!

Best,

Andy

Leon
09-20-2012, 08:39 PM
It has a lot of great cards in it! Just curious, you have to bid on a lot prior to extended bidding if you want to bid during extended bidding, correct? Because I seem to be the only bidder on a lot I'm interested in and it's in extended bidding. Doesn't this mean I automatically win it? It's just weird because it seems like such a low price.

I believe, if it is as it was before, that anyone can place a bid on anything as long as they have placed at least one bid (on any item) in regular time. So you could bid on one thing only in regular time. Then when the extended comes you can still bid on ANY lot in the whole auction. Lee will have to confirm but that is the way it was when Brian D. was running it.

Edited to add....yes confirmed, this is from the rules..

One bid in the entire auction prior to 8:00 PM EST on September 20 is all you need to qualify to bid on ANY item in the auction during the extended bidding session.

Sterling Sports Auctions
09-20-2012, 09:00 PM
Thanks for the replies. Leon, is correct in the fact that all lots are open until all bidding ends. Definately some strong prices but still some bargains out there.

Thanks to all,

Lee

mrvster
09-20-2012, 09:14 PM
Good luck Lee!!!!!!!!!:)