PDA

View Full Version : Is this the beginning of the slow season for Memorabilia?

Shoeless Moe
09-18-2012, 07:20 PM
I'm not seeing anything on Ebay and next to nothing as well at Auction Houses. Is it because baseball season is wrapping up?

The last Sept pickup post was 5-6 days ago.

When does it pick up again?

Kzoo
09-18-2012, 07:46 PM
In my opinion and experience, with summer over and kids back in school, this is the beginning of a great time to sell good stuff on ebay as people are starting to think Christmas gifts.....and it will last until early December.....then it's kind of dead until mid February because people are getting and paying off their holiday bills. I also think the fall has it's fair share of good auctions. Just my 2 cents............Matt

GrayGhost
09-18-2012, 07:52 PM
I just posted a new pickup on the pickup thread. Not the best item, but it counts. And, yes, I think there is a lull period, but it'll sure pick up soon

Scott Garner
09-18-2012, 08:26 PM
Paul,
I agree!
eBay has been dry as a bone lately. I haven't seen hardly anything worthy of a bid.

deebro041
09-18-2012, 08:26 PM
I love my collection, but i have not posted my pickups in quite a while due to critical replies. I also didn't post pickups depending how i acquired items. If i purchased items from board members i didn't post them because i felt they would have already been posted earlier.
Perhaps if i were lucky enough like the Black Swamp find I would post my pickups again.
I do appreciate those who do post, thankyou!