PDA

View Full Version : QUESTION on Autograph BST?

Leon
09-15-2012, 02:28 PM
Hey guys
I have had a request to make a separate BST section (with the rest of them in that area) for autographs. While I can't imagine another whole new section on the BST, as we might have too many as is, what do ya'll think about adding "Autographs" to the Game Used BST section, as some other sections have multiple things in them too? Of course on the memorabilia side there has always been more leniency in posting BST requests on the main pages too. Just looking for some feedback on the idea. Also, if anything ever gets too crazy over here, in this forum, someone might let me or Dan Bretta know. I don't think either of us (I know I don't) read every single thread here. best regards

RichardSimon
09-15-2012, 02:46 PM
Sounds like a good idea to me.

HOF Auto Rookies
09-15-2012, 02:54 PM
Love it

vintagechris
09-15-2012, 03:00 PM
I'm for it.

Deertick
09-15-2012, 03:48 PM
Also, if anything ever gets too crazy over here, in this forum, someone might let me or Dan Bretta know. I don't think either of us (I know I don't) read every single thread here. best regards

It's ALWAYS crazy over here! That's why we got banished, er, our own forum. ;).

Exhibitman
09-15-2012, 04:34 PM
Yuuuppppp!

Big Six
09-15-2012, 05:33 PM
Works for me...

joed25
09-15-2012, 08:39 PM
I think we should have a separate section for autograph opinions. Some people get annoyed when people post autographs asking for opinions. If there would be a separate section those who don't like them don't have to go there and those who enjoy commenting (like me, when I know) and posting could with fear of getting yelled at. I have to say, I am a member on a number of different sports collectibles websites and the members on this site are BY FAR the nicest and most courteous. Keep it up. Net54, Thanks for existing.

HOF Auto Rookies
09-15-2012, 09:27 PM
When I first messaged Leon to bring this issue up was that its tough to search through all the B/S/T's to find autographs, because that's my primary. And would be nice to find them easily.

Danny Smith
09-15-2012, 09:30 PM
Dig it. Kudos to leon and crew. This site continues to get better and better.

Thanks.

Danny

Leon
09-15-2012, 11:01 PM
Ok gentlemen thanks for the feedback. So be it. It's done. Good luck and happy collecting.

mschwade
09-16-2012, 10:58 AM
I think we should have a separate section for autograph opinions.

+1

Leon
09-16-2012, 11:06 AM
+1\

As a general rule, and I know this is hard to believe with all of the new sections recently, I would prefer to have less sections and more posts in them than more sections and less posts. When this autograph section gets inundated, and as we look down the front page there are new threads (same day) on the second page, we can have this discussion....or before then too, but I don't see subdividing even more right now with the amount of activity there is. I DO think this is a great section and want to keep it that way.

earlywynnfan
09-16-2012, 11:19 AM
I have to say, I am a frequent visitor of GUF, and they split off the autograph section. If you visit it today, it's a ghost town. I'd hate to see that here, although there are many more auto guys here.

Ken