PDA

View Full Version : Increase inbox size?

Sean1125
09-14-2012, 06:15 AM
Is there any way to get my inbox size increased? On a couple other forums i had it done -Has anyone had it done here, and if so how?

Sean

Leon
09-15-2012, 12:15 PM
Is there any way to get my inbox size increased? On a couple other forums i had it done -Has anyone had it done here, and if so how?

Sean

It is set to 100 Private Messages as the max size. Please help me understand why that isn't enough for you? And no, I am the one that would need to set the parameters, members can't do it themselves.

HRBAKER
09-16-2012, 01:16 PM
Appears to me to be a solution without a problem.
I read, reply and delete. I can't imagine a situation where I would need more capacity. Maybe if I were a full time seller on the BST I might get close to needing the capacity, but I doubt it even then.

nolemmings
09-19-2012, 05:43 PM
I have it set so that when I get a new PM I also receive an e-mail telling me I have a PM, and the email itself contains the message. I then just drop it in a separate baseball cards folder in my email program, where it is saved for as long as I like. No need to keep the actual PM in the net54 inbox then.

Sean1125
09-24-2012, 06:56 PM
I have it set so that when I get a new PM I also receive an e-mail telling me I have a PM, and the email itself contains the message. I then just drop it in a separate baseball cards folder in my email program, where it is saved for as long as I like. No need to keep the actual PM in the net54 inbox then.

That's a good idea I should probably be doing that, I guess on another forum I got used to an inbox that just saved every message so I pretty much used it as a form of notes.