PDA

View Full Version : Is there a high demand for the T51?

Zan
09-09-2012, 11:36 AM
I've seen a few of these at a flea market for very good prices ($15 each) and thought about picking them up. Good idea? Bad idea? I don't know much about this set, but I do know that they are beautiful cards.

Help me out gurus

drc
09-09-2012, 12:15 PM
They are not in big demand as the athletes are anonymous/generic, but if you like them you can collect them. They are colorful.

buymycards
09-09-2012, 03:39 PM
Hi Brian,
I have sold quite a few of these. Unless they are in top condition you will probably get $1-$3 each if you are lucky. There are 150 cards in the set. They are readily available in lower grades. $15 each sounds way too high.

Good luck,

Rick

bbcard1
09-09-2012, 03:43 PM
Hi Brian,
I have sold quite a few of these. Unless they are in top condition you will probably get $1-$3 each if you are lucky. There are 150 cards in the set. They are readily available in lower grades. $15 each sounds way too high.

Good luck,

Rick

I have always liked them and have thought about working on a set. I normally find them more around $5.

frankbmd
09-09-2012, 04:13 PM
Hi Brian,

Good luck,

Rick

Agree. I have 28 examples, which have cost me $49. Not the best condition, but not the worst either.

I would be happy to sell them for $15 each, or even $5.

This is not a listing.;)