PDA

View Full Version : Anyone want to help with these Forgeries?

Deertick
09-01-2012, 07:48 AM
http://www.auctionzip.com/cgi-bin/photopanel.cgi?listingid=1505308&category=0&zip=33545&kwd=

The same Mantle / Ford crap, with the added S. FL-centric sports players. I mean really, Troy Stradford? Chad Henne? And the Shaq is hysterical. Shouldn't the fact that his facsimile auto just below his"real" auto don't look anything alike be a warning bell???? How about the Whitey Ford's are completely different?

I called them yesterday and spoke to Big Mike. He said it was stuff that Evan brought in. Evan was supposed to call back, but nothing as yet

Big Mike's Auction House LLC
4336 Knights Station Rd
Lakeland, FL

863-858-6291 bigmikesauction@aol.com
Auction Date Sep 01
E* Min.ck Auctioneer

HOFAUTOS
09-01-2012, 08:50 AM
Man this stuff is quickly surrounding me. I even saw some of the Aaron and Ali fakes at the last small card show I went to. Heck a local card shop has a few of the as well. People who don't deal in autographs see a COA and think its golden.

RichardSimon
09-01-2012, 11:00 AM
Florida seems to be forgery central USA now,with a geographical assist to Southern Jersey/Philly area.

Deertick
09-01-2012, 11:09 AM
I am heading to try to talk some sense in them in person. Wish me luck! Some back up phone calls would be helpful! :)

JimStinson
09-01-2012, 11:14 AM
People who don't deal in autographs see a COA and think its golden. The sad part is some people who DO deal in autographs see a COA and think its golden too

Deertick
09-01-2012, 11:54 AM
I am heading to try to talk some sense in them in person. Wish me luck! Some back up phone calls would be helpful! :)

Can't make it. :mad: Have some chores to do, and my wife thinks I'm crazier than I actually am to drive to an auction where I don't plan on buying anything.

Called again, only recourse at this point.

alexautographs
09-01-2012, 05:56 PM
BIG BILLS'S LABOR DAY CEE-OH-AY GIVEAWAY!

Special discounts on pre-printed COA's with names your customers will cream over!

I. M. WRIGHT AUTHENTICS - $50.00 doz.

DOUBLE HELIX WATSON & CRICK FORENSICS (WITH HOLOGRAM) - $60.00 DOZ.
(WITH HOLOGRAM AND PAP SMEAR) $70.00 DOZ.
(WITH HOLOGRAM, PAP SMEAR & UNREMOVEABLE STICKERS) $80.00 DOZ.

DREW MORALES, SPECIAL AGENT - $30.00 DOZ.

NATE D. WHEEZER, INC. - $5.00 DOZ.

WE CANNOT, AND WILL NOT, BE UNDERSOLD! NEED BALLS? WE GOT 'EM! BIG ONES NOW IN STOCK!

Deertick
09-02-2012, 07:49 AM
BIG BILLS'S LABOR DAY CEE-OH-AY GIVEAWAY!

Special discounts on pre-printed COA's with names your customers will cream over!

I. M. WRIGHT AUTHENTICS - $50.00 doz.

DOUBLE HELIX WATSON & CRICK FORENSICS (WITH HOLOGRAM) - $60.00 DOZ.
(WITH HOLOGRAM AND PAP SMEAR) $70.00 DOZ.
(WITH HOLOGRAM, PAP SMEAR & UNREMOVEABLE STICKERS) $80.00 DOZ.

DREW MORALES, SPECIAL AGENT - $30.00 DOZ.

NATE D. WHEEZER, INC. - $5.00 DOZ.

WE CANNOT, AND WILL NOT, BE UNDERSOLD! NEED BALLS? WE GOT 'EM! BIG ONES NOW IN STOCK! *sigh* I'll take a doz of each.