PDA

View Full Version : T206 Ganley w/ Name at Top & Bottom

Tao_Moko
08-30-2012, 01:29 PM
I have been buying Ganley's like hot cakes lately and have two with names at the top and bottom. I'm adding this miscut to my subset of collections and hope to obtain 5 like the ones I've scanned. Due to the relative difficulty of this card I'm wondering if that goal is possible. Would love to see any images of the same if you have an example.

teetwoohsix
08-30-2012, 07:02 PM
Nice Ganleys Eric !!

Good luck finding three more- it's cool enough you found two !! Thanks for showing those.

Sincerely, Clayton

Jantz
08-30-2012, 09:35 PM
Eric

So you're buying up the Ganleys...now I know who my competition is! ;)

Nice pick-ups!

I have a couple Ganleys, I'll take a closer look at them and see if they show any evidence of miscut.

Just out of curiousity, what are the backs on those Ganleys? Factory numbers too please.

Jantz

Tao_Moko
08-31-2012, 12:17 PM
Eric

So you're buying up the Ganleys...now I know who my competition is! ;)

Nice pick-ups!

I have a couple Ganleys, I'll take a closer look at them and see if they show any evidence of miscut.

Just out of curiousity, what are the backs on those Ganleys? Factory numbers too please.

Jantz

The Ganley's pictured are both Piedmont 150, Factory 25

The other's I have are:
(2) PD150, Fact 25
(2) SC150, Fact 30

Grades are are pr to gd with the exception of the nicer looking miscut one in the image above. Please PM or email me the next time you're going after a specific one and I'll back off, unless it's a two name card:)

leaflover
09-01-2012, 07:30 AM
Why do Ganleys demand such a premium? They are expensive HOTCAKES!
The reverse is an SC factory 30.