PDA

View Full Version : c'mon JSA, really?

travrosty
08-27-2012, 11:31 PM
http://www.ebay.com/itm/MICHAEL-JORDAN-CHICAGO-BULLS-SIGNED-GOLF-BALL-2000-LEMIEUX-INVITATIONAL-JSA-/150723505757?pt=US_Autographs&hash=item2317d22e5d

Where are your exemplars for this hot mess, Mr. Spence, is this enough of an autograph to go off of to issue a COA for it?

on a golf ball, small, smudgy signature with few distinguishing characteristics. no one else could make a signature like this? it follows slant, size, formation, etc. really? size? it's miniscule, sloppy and how can it be authenticated? If this can be authenticated, then anything can. I have a sloppy jordan signature that's just a straight line and its on a marble, can i have a coa too?

remember, this is NOT an in the prescence coa, so any back story that jordan was at a golf tournament and signed the ball is just here-say, jordan is at a lot of golf tournaments. You have to authenticate it by going off of the autograph, and who can judge this to be authentic? I take issue with this authentication.

Going by any standard of authentication, this is at very, very best, inconclusive, or cannot render an opinion, period.

drc
08-27-2012, 11:35 PM
Technically, it's not hearsay. It was theresay.

murphusa
08-28-2012, 04:55 AM
Not the autograph section

thekingofclout
08-28-2012, 05:15 AM
Not the autograph section

+1