PDA

View Full Version : Northern California Pacific Coast League Player Reunion THIS Saturday

oaks1912
08-21-2012, 02:54 PM
The 18th Annual Northern California Dick Dobbins PCL Player & Family Reunion is taking place Saturday August 25, 2012 at the Ryan O’Connell Hall (Part of St Leanders Church) 575 West Estudillo Ave. in San Leandro, California. This facility is directly across the street from the San Leandro BART station, and easily accessed from I-580 and I-880. The day’s events (9:30 AM-3:30 PM) will include an informal morning social time,a catered lunch and an afternoon program. Currently 19 players are scheduled to appear. This event gives attendees an opportunity to visit with players and listen to firsthand stories on professional baseball from decades ago. There is no charge for autographs, but attendees should use good judgement when asking for signatures. General admission is $8. A limited number of lunch tickets remain ($22), sold first come first served at the front desk the morning of the event.... This event is among the last sports gatherings where players, their families, fans, media, collectors and historians can gather together. For more info email me at mark_macrae@comcast.net