PDA

View Full Version : O/T Site Problem Need A little Help

batsballsbases
08-11-2012, 08:31 AM
Leon,
Having a problem with the site. Keeps asking me to log in. When I do log in if I leave the site for more than 15 minutes it again will ask me to log in again.
wondering how to fix this problem.

Leon
08-11-2012, 08:43 AM
Leon,
Having a problem with the site. Keeps asking me to log in. When I do log in if I leave the site for more than 15 minutes it again will ask me to log in again.
wondering how to fix this problem.

Hey Al
You can go into your USER CP (control panel) and adjust a setting to fix it. I will go see if I can do it for you in a minute.

Also, for everyone that has to scroll several pages for up to an 80 post thread, you can change that so all posts are in one thread...up to 80, are on the same page. It also is done in your USER CP. (control panel). You can see that on the left hand part of your screen in the little blue line of words.

batsballsbases
08-11-2012, 08:48 AM
Thanks Leon I was looking in there but I didnt see anyway of fixing the problem. If you can do it for me that would be great!:D:D I will let you know if it worked in about 15 minutes

Leon
08-11-2012, 09:06 AM
Thanks Leon I was looking in there but I didnt see anyway of fixing the problem. If you can do it for me that would be great!:D:D I will let you know if it worked in about 15 minutes

Hey Al
I think there is a place it can be set to different times before logging out. I am not seeing it right now and don't have much at the moment as I am out of town at a family get together. It will probably have to wait till Monday for me to look at it some more. I drove 300 miles to get here (near San Antonio) and don't want to stay on the computer too much.....I/we didn't change any settings so not sure what happened to change the situation for you.

batsballsbases
08-11-2012, 09:14 AM
Thanks Leon I guess it will have to wait as it is still happening. Says that I have now used up my 5 logins and have to wait 15 minutes to log in again. If someone else knows how to fix this problem let me know. Thanks

drc
08-11-2012, 11:21 AM
The logging in has been a similar minor annoyance for me too. Not a major problem, but I often have to log in more than once when I'm at this site.

batsballsbases
08-11-2012, 12:39 PM
Well after fooling around with this for about an hour I never did find anything to try and fix this in the user cp but what I did do was log out then log back in and a little message came up and said your cookies have been reset. So far now it hasnt happened again! I think its fixed Leon!