PDA

View Full Version : Wildfire in Oklahoma

lutherlafy
08-08-2012, 10:31 PM
This past Sunday a friend of mine Kevin's house burned completely down due to a wildfire in Mannford, Oklahoma.
He is a huge Kansas City Royals fan and he lost all of his Royals cards and autographs. He had attended games since the 1980s and he meticulously scored every game in the scorecard and had year books, almost a photo of every player to play for the Royals in a Royals uniform.
He collected the 1950 Bowman set autographed and had about 175 of them signed. He collected Hostess panels and had about 2/3 of the 1975 set signed.
He has over 100 uniforms of the Royals but luckily these were not stored at home.
He is a huge pitchers fan (not hitters) and he lost two prized letters written to him by Ray Benge and Willis Hudlin.
If you would like to donate anything pertaining to the Royals, a signed 1950 Bowman, Royals baseball cards (signed or unsigned), photos, and Hostess panels you may send it to me at the address below.
He doesn't visit websites like this one too much nor does he do much on Ebay. He likes to get autographs in person and attend card shows and Royals games.
Thank you for your consideration.

Glen R. Turner, Jr.
19419 E. Hampton
Owasso, OK 74055

bh3443
08-09-2012, 02:02 AM
Hi,
My God, what a terrible thing has happened. Youre all in my prayers.
God Bless,
Bill Hedin