PDA

View Full Version : Net54baseball Pins at the 2012 National

Leon
07-30-2012, 10:36 AM
Our very nice member, Chris Lamb, has been gracious enough to make some pins for this years National again. They came out looking great. There are approximately 75 of them and they will be free on a first come first served basis at the National. I don't want to reserve any because then I have to deal with that aspect and I don't want to. They will be at our table 1112P. Please come by and chat and grab one if you want one. There are a few that are left over from last year also, which will be given away too. If there are any left I will announce it when I get back and they too will be first come first served. I will also have some Net54baseball T shirts for sale. If anyone needs any trophies, T-shirts or promotional type items I strongly recommend Chris's company,

AAA Trophies, Inc.
www.OrlandoAwards.com
460 N Ronald Reagan Blvd Suite #166
Longwood, FL 32750
Monday-Friday 9:30am-5:30pm
Closed on Saturdays June thru August
Phone: 407-339-0393
Fax: 407-339-3452

peterose4hof
07-31-2012, 01:18 PM
Thanks for the kind words Leon. Donating these pins is the least I can do for a community that has given me so much.

Can't wait to see everyone at the Dinner on Friday!

Pup6913
07-31-2012, 01:26 PM
Chris you are the man. I have my pin on my backpack that I carry everywhere with me. I just lost the front last week so it's great to hear that I can get another. I will be after another shirt or maybe a few. The guys at work make fun of me because when I put my welding jacket on I flip the collar to keep slag off my neck and look like Cobb on the back of my shirt:)