PDA

View Full Version : Thank You!!!

HOF Auto Rookies
07-25-2012, 03:55 PM
I started a post about 2 months ago about how I thought I threw a Frankie Frisch signed card away, well it was stolen, and I have it back now.

I just wanted to give a shout out to everyone who helped notify me that this card was listed on the bay a couple months after I purchased it, and on the advice on what actions to take. This is one hell of a forum, everyone on here is simply just amazing, I'm awestruck by how sincere and honest the members are here. You all set an example of how great this community of card collecting is, and words cannot express what getting this back means to me, because I would have never known if it weren't for you guys.

So thank you so much again, for all you guys do for keeping the hobby clean, and helping each other out. It seems like from the conversations I have witnessed and been apart of, that this is like a large family, and we have each others' backs. So, thank you for having mine.

Regards,

Brent

atx840
07-25-2012, 04:17 PM
Great story and an even better outcome!

Leon
07-25-2012, 06:03 PM
Brent- we are all (collecting) family with all of our warts, fights and etc......and we are into looking out for each other too. Very glad this situation turned out OK for you. Happy collecting.

Deertick
07-25-2012, 08:14 PM
Truly good news! Glad it turned out well, as it was a long shot. Of course, the odds turned dramatically in your favor when the dolt in your building tried to sell it! :D

HOF Auto Rookies
07-26-2012, 04:10 PM
Thanks guys. Yeah wasn't too hard, clearly he didn't think that through using his name as his eBay ID.