PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else notice those low prices on some CJ's last night?

rainier2004
07-24-2012, 05:24 PM
Anyone else? All those 1915s on ebay from the same seller with good front/back scans. I know some of the cards display back paper loss, but so have others with less appealing fronts that sold for nearly double. That peckinpaugh was a down-right steal. Anyone else think these went pretty low?

Matthew H
07-24-2012, 06:03 PM
The problem with eBay is you only have seven days to attract buyers. If you would have posted this thread a day early, they might have sold for more. The same can be said for the group of D311s that just ended as well. A lot of them went for just over 50$. They appeared to be hand cut... Still VERY cheap.

obcmac
07-24-2012, 08:01 PM
Oh, I noticed...three are on their way to me. I hope that set is cooling off so I can make some more progress...soon people will be paying me to take their CJ's.

Mac

bbcard1
07-24-2012, 08:32 PM
I had some stuff....granted weakish stuff that closed last night at lower bids than I would have expected. I am speculating that a reasonable number of active bidders are planning on going to the national. Granted they aren't bidding on every item but there is probably enough reduced bidders to tamp down prices a little.

rainier2004
07-24-2012, 08:41 PM
Nice score Mac! You never let me know on that Schalk...try me!