PDA

View Full Version : T206 Oversized Bender

wazoo
07-24-2012, 03:13 PM
Recently, I had my Bender graded. After looking at it, and then looking at many of my other t206 cards, I realized this card is much bigger. Does this make the card more rare? I just think it is quite unique, and also deserves the grade that it possesses.

mrvster
07-24-2012, 07:54 PM
Thats a beauty also waz!!!

unfortunately, no premuim.....the grossly oversized top to bottom cards get a slight premuim, but not much at all......sorry to break the news:(

hope all is great:)

wazoo
07-24-2012, 08:04 PM
That's all good! I wasn't expecting it to anyways, just wanted to know. I bought the card for like $70 raw, and I basically doubled the value you could say. Thank you for the information :D

Runscott
07-26-2012, 09:16 AM
I've never heard a good explanation as to why some T206s, such as Bender/no trees, are 'taller' more often than the average T206. Top sheet would make sense, except the images are arranged by column (every card in a column would be the Bender), so all images should have equal advantage of having top sheet cards. I don't get it.

wazoo
07-26-2012, 01:54 PM
Very interesting...these are the mysteries that we may never know. I find it awesome though that we all can come up with our own explanations, but we may never know who is actually correct. Thanks for sharing.

Runscott
07-26-2012, 02:14 PM
Very interesting...these are the mysteries that we may never know. I find it awesome though that we all can come up with our own explanations, but we may never know who is actually correct. Thanks for sharing.

What ?!?!!? - you haven't heard of T206Resource.com? I'm sure Rob will be posting a link to their answer soon :)

frankbmd
07-26-2012, 02:28 PM
I bought the card for like $70 raw, and I basically doubled the value you could say.

I apologize to wazoo in advance, but most of my oversized benders have resulted in a hangover and the loss of at least $70.:D:D

Sorry, couldn't resist the set up.;)

wazoo
07-26-2012, 03:04 PM
I have, I use all those websites.
What ?!?!!? - you haven't heard of T206Resource.com? I'm sure Rob will be posting a link to their answer soon :)

wazoo
07-26-2012, 03:04 PM
I bought the card for like $70 raw, and I basically doubled the value you could say.

I apologize to wazoo in advance, but most of my oversized benders have resulted in a hangover and the loss of at least $70.:D:D

What?

Runscott
07-26-2012, 04:06 PM

Don't, please - that would mean I would have to apologize for my oversized Johnson.

wazoo
07-26-2012, 04:17 PM
I'm sorry, I am confused by this...

jthorst75
07-26-2012, 04:38 PM
Don't, please - that would mean I would have to apologize for my oversized Johnson.

Can I post pics of my oversized Bush?

Runscott
07-26-2012, 05:13 PM
Can I post pics of my oversized Bush?

Yikes...I'm kind of O'Leary of that. But enough with the puns, you're Killian me.