PDA

View Full Version : What is your opinion about this Babe ruth autograph on Craigslist?

Babe3Ruth3
07-23-2012, 01:37 PM
In your opinion is it worth looking into these autograph Babe ruth as well as Ted williams and Mickey Mantle signed photos? The link is http://nh.craigslist.org/clt/3157252546.html

I appreciate any advice you can give,
Mark

David Atkatz
07-23-2012, 01:40 PM
All bad.

Babe3Ruth3
07-23-2012, 01:46 PM
Thanks David, it's nice to have advice from experts here.

Mark

thetruthisoutthere
07-23-2012, 01:50 PM
What a bunch of crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!

maniac_73
07-23-2012, 02:01 PM
If it sounds too good to be true.......

Babe3Ruth3
07-23-2012, 02:08 PM
Yeah, the brain sometimes tells you one thing, while the heart says something else and having an expert 2nd set of eyes is very helpful.

Leon
07-23-2012, 02:13 PM
Yeah, the brain sometimes tells you one thing, while the heart says something else and having an expert 2nd set of eyes is very helpful.

Why is this thread not posted in the autograph forum? Please post in the correct forums from now on. thanks

Babe3Ruth3
07-23-2012, 02:33 PM
Why is this thread not posted in the autograph forum? Please post in the correct forums from now on. thanks

Sorry Leon, I didn't notice that you had an autograph forum, When i was quickly reading about this forum it said "All posts in this section may pertain to Baseball, Football, Basketball etc...and include autographs, photos, books, etc.", so that is why i posted here. Maybe the autographs part of the things pertaining to this post should be removed, seeing how you have a section just for autographs.

Leon
07-23-2012, 04:35 PM
Sorry Leon, I didn't notice that you had an autograph forum, When i was quickly reading about this forum it said "All posts in this section may pertain to Baseball, Football, Basketball etc...and include autographs, photos, books, etc.", so that is why i posted here. Maybe the autographs part of the things pertaining to this post should be removed, seeing how you have a section just for autographs.

Woops, my bad. That verbiage had not been updated since we made a separate autograph forum. It has been updated now. Thanks much and my apologies....

mighty bombjack
07-23-2012, 10:24 PM
I honestly thought the title of this thread was a joke. "Babe Ruth autograph" and "Craigslist" are never going to work together with the word authentic.

Wymers Auction
07-23-2012, 10:52 PM
I honestly thought the title of this thread was a joke. "Babe Ruth autograph" and "Craigslist" are never going to work together with the word authentic.

Well said!!!