PDA

View Full Version : If u can't Make National...Thread to say HI!

mrvster
07-21-2012, 11:26 PM
Hello all!

Too many names / and collectors to list here, but i will not be attending the national.....alot of you have asked me, and due to obligations, difficult to do....

I hope it comes to A/C some year, and that will be doable....i missed the last time was in A/C and was bummed:o I'm sure Johnny D and myself would be car pooling;)

Anyway, id like to take this opp to thank all of you who have asked me....i can't wait to meet alot of you one day in person, or to showcase my collection in person one day....:D

until then, saying hi to all who will be there!

Id love to make a Net 54 dinner one day and meet Leon and the crew...

So many names i can't even start to list who i have always wanted to meet, so many great collectors/friends over the years....

Hope everyone who attends has an awesome time....finds the white whales of their collections....pigs out at the dinner and just has a great time;)

Please keep your eyes open for some freaky deaky t206 for me if you decide to pass on any;)

HAVE A BLAST AND ENJOY!!

Peace

Johnny

z28jd
07-22-2012, 12:09 AM
Don't lump me in with your lack of cardboard dedication, I'll be at the National on Sunday. In fact, our friend Donny will be there the day before too and he's driving down just for a single autograph. I won't say hi to anyone either, plan to be stealth like a ninja

mrvster
07-22-2012, 12:34 AM
Tell Donny baseball i said hi!! wish i was going with you guys....i remember going to Ft. washington years ago with you 2 and getting that willy ghost:) was a great time, dinnys nutz!:eek:

Have a great time

atx840
07-22-2012, 01:40 AM
Have a great time everyone, and happy hunting.

Jantz
07-22-2012, 10:37 AM
Please keep your eyes open for some freaky deaky t206 for me if you decide to pass on any;)

I'll see what I can do Johnny. ;)

Jantz

CobbSpikedMe
07-22-2012, 10:44 AM
I wish I could go to the National. I've only been to one as a kid long ago. Good luck to all who are going in your quests to find what you are looking for.

Thanks.

AndyH

mrvster
07-22-2012, 10:49 AM
Thanks Jantz!!

Did u get that card on ebay?? i hope so;)

Texxxx
07-22-2012, 08:18 PM
I thought about going this year until I realized I had booked my yearly fishing trip to Hawaii with my son at the same time. I will be thinking about you all having fun. Ok, maybe not if I am sitting in a fighting chair. Next year I want make the same mistake. Everyone have fun and dont drink to much.

tbob
07-22-2012, 10:08 PM
Wish I could go this year but the wife and I will be strolling Haight-Ashbury, climbing the Coit Tower, meandering on Fisherman's Wharf and watching the Giants play the hated Dodgers.
Happy hunting to everyone and I hope all my collecting buddies have an incredibly great time and the 54 Dinner is a winner again this year.
tbob
If anyone spots a P2 Sweet Caporal pin of Marquard or Warhop, please grab it. I'll make it worth your while :D

Runscott
07-22-2012, 10:32 PM
I feel like I know everyone as friends, who has posted in this thread. Hoping to meet each of you at some point.

Maybe TBob can be an honorary guest at our 'T206 Scraps and Misfits' convention, date to be determined.

mrvster
07-22-2012, 11:47 PM
:D

That sounds great!!

:D

atx840
07-23-2012, 10:56 AM
SIGN ME UP Scott!

mrvster
07-23-2012, 03:04 PM
Jamie and Chris will definitely be in:D