PDA

View Full Version : Derek Jeter debut ticket and first hit ticket

almostdone
07-18-2012, 10:56 AM
I have a friend who is a huge Jeter fan and is compiling a ticket stub collection of Jeters milestone events. I know absolutly nothing about tickets and thier availibility or price but he knew I was on this forum so he asked me to find out some info.

My question is how availible wound a nice ticket to either Jeters ML debut game or his first hit game be and what do they usually run?

He told me both games were in Seattle and the avg. attendance for both games was around 11,000 people. I wouldn't think there would be to much hoopla around the games in order for people to hang on to those stubs but I figured I could at least ask those who are much more knowledgable than me.

Let me know any thought or insite on this please.

Drew

baseball tourist
07-18-2012, 11:59 AM
Drew-

Here's a gent to try - Lenny @ sirmook@aol.com

Scott Garner
07-18-2012, 12:37 PM
I have a friend who is a huge Jeter fan and is compiling a ticket stub collection of Jeters milestone events. I know absolutly nothing about tickets and thier availibility or price but he knew I was on this forum so he asked me to find out some info.

My question is how availible wound a nice ticket to either Jeters ML debut game or his first hit game be and what do they usually run?

He told me both games were in Seattle and the avg. attendance for both games was around 11,000 people. I wouldn't think there would be to much hoopla around the games in order for people to hang on to those stubs but I figured I could at least ask those who are much more knowledgable than me.

Let me know any thought or insite on this please.

Drew

Drew,
These tickets are findable.
There have been a few listed on eBay through the years. A season ticket stub should possibly cost $300- $500 because of the NY collector fan base. A full season ticket is pretty scarce and would sell for more if you could find one. Not many season ticket holders at Seattle back then, FYI.

martiniqueln
07-23-2012, 03:57 PM
I have the may 30th ticket stub in which jeter got his first hit . I am looking for the program to go with my ticket .
By the way I was offered 1500.00 for the stub last year on an auction site but did not sell . only 10,200 fans at the game

almostdone
07-24-2012, 05:35 AM
Thanks for the info. I think these are going to be out of his price range but I sil pass the info along to my friend.
Drew