PDA

View Full Version : Mn get together August 12th

Sterling Sports Auctions
07-07-2012, 10:08 PM
To anyone that would be interested I am looking to see if any of you out there are interested in getting together on August 12th. I have 6 tickets for the Twins game, I have 4 commitments with a possible 5th.

Please let me know if you are interested in joining us. If interested I will give you more details. There is a possibility we may get together Saturday night also if there is enough interest.

Lee

nolemmings
07-07-2012, 10:46 PM
I'd love to be there, but the prospects look pretty grim. The money tree hasn't been bearing much fruit lately. Have a Grain Belt or seven for me.

Sterling Sports Auctions
07-08-2012, 12:22 AM
Man, I have been saving a Nut Goodie for you. I guess I'll be eating it myself.

If anything changes let me know as soon as posiible.

Lee

Sterling Sports Auctions
07-11-2012, 08:51 PM
Just a bump. If I do not get any more interest the tickets will be going to to family or friends of those going. Sure would like to have 6 collectors all sitting in the front row enjoying the game and talking cards.

Lee

HOF Auto Rookies
07-12-2012, 10:04 AM
Just a bump. If I do not get any more interest the tickets will be going to to family or friends of those going. Sure would like to have 6 collectors all sitting in the front row enjoying the game and talking cards.

Lee

I am definitely highly interested. I have season tix myself, so I'll have to let you know.

Sterling Sports Auctions
07-16-2012, 09:30 PM
Last call, if I don't hear from anyone else by Friday, I am going to offer the tickets else where, I hope their are more to meet out there.

Lee