PDA

View Full Version : Auctionzip LIVE!

Deertick
06-27-2012, 03:38 PM
Has there been any movement on them adopting a "Banned COA" list?

I just emailed Saco River Auction and The G4 Group for having CSC, YMC, etal.

Wymers Auction
06-28-2012, 12:34 AM
I talked with the staff at auctionzip live and they said that they have no intention on adopting a banned coa policy.

jgmp123
06-28-2012, 08:09 AM
So I guess the whole site should be banned....

Fuddjcal
06-28-2012, 08:54 AM
So I guess the whole site should be banned....

EXACTLY...why would buyers go to that "PLATFORM" It is littered with Fakes Frauds, not only Autographs.....EVERYTHING!!!!

AuctionZIP...guess how many real autographs you'll find....ZIP.:eek: In the case of this "Auction Platform" it is very telling. FUDD still says that anyone using that site for anything has Zip for brains. Do you really need to find a deal that bad to support a site where they INVITE FRAUD????? Have at it....

I'll just buy retail, I don't need a deal on Kewpie dolls that bad to support anything that has to do with that pathetic excuse for a site. ENJOY! Go ahead and rail Fudd for not knowing what Auction Zip is all about? Fudd knows everything he needs to know. :D

Deertick
06-28-2012, 10:06 AM
EXACTLY...why would buyers go to that "PLATFORM" It is littered with Fakes Frauds, not only Autographs.....EVERYTHING!!!!

AuctionZIP...guess how many real autographs you'll find....ZIP.:eek: In the case of this "Auction Platform" it is very telling. FUDD still says that anyone using that site for anything has Zip for brains. Do you really need to find a deal that bad to support a site where they INVITE FRAUD????? Have at it....

I'll just buy retail, I don't need a deal on Kewpie dolls that bad to support anything that has to do with that pathetic excuse for a site. ENJOY! Go ahead and rail Fudd for not knowing what Auction Zip is all about? Fudd knows everything he needs to know. :D

Dammit! I thought he was sleeping.....:o

jgmp123
06-28-2012, 10:33 AM
Dammit! I thought he was sleeping.....:o

Completely agree...AuctionZip will never be in my Browser History...If a few bad ones get through, whatever..but when you don't take a stand against trying to stop it, then I have an issue....:D:D

RichardSimon
06-29-2012, 01:04 PM
You want them to actually take money out of their own pocket for the good of the autograph hobby?? :(
Looks like that won't happen.

RichardSimon
06-29-2012, 01:05 PM

FUDD is the Yoda of Net54 :D.

Scott Garner
06-30-2012, 07:19 AM

Agreed! ;)

Deertick
06-30-2012, 10:24 AM

I was thinking more like Raymond Babbitt.

Fuddjcal
06-30-2012, 12:25 PM
I was thinking more like Raymond Babbitt.

Yea, Definitely Raymond Babbit :D, definitely
Judge Wapner at 3....

K-Marts Sucks....and so does Auction ZIP!!!!

Deertick
06-30-2012, 12:42 PM
Gotta give you a...

+1