PDA

View Full Version : Is Trae Ragen still around???

gnaz01
06-18-2012, 07:10 PM
I bought Trae's t205 and t206 app when they first came out a while back, and now on the iPad 3 they are useless as the screen doesn't show correctly. Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this issue??

brass_rat
06-23-2012, 10:04 PM
Hey Greg,
I have the same problem...doesn't work on the iPad 3 at all...can't get past the front page of the app...hopefully it gets an update...
Steve

T206.org
06-24-2012, 08:29 AM
Hi Greg, Steve, I appreciate you bringing this to my attention. I have an iPad 3 too and I see exactly what you mean. Unfortunately the code wasn't future-proof for the new iPad 3 Retina screen.

I'm no longer building apps with the technology that the T206 and T205 apps were built with and they don't make enough income to cover the $199 to $349 fee that it takes to renew the software license required to publish a fix for this issue.

Lastly, there's no way for me to tell the app store that iPad 3 shouldn't be able to use the application, so the only option would be to take it down completely from the app store.

I appreciate your purchase and I'm sorry to deliver the bad news. If you feel like a refund is appropriate in this case, please let me know your PayPal email address and I'll send it asap.

Thank you

gnaz01
06-24-2012, 06:20 PM
Hi Greg, Steve, I appreciate you bringing this to my attention. I have an iPad 3 too and I see exactly what you mean. Unfortunately the code wasn't future-proof for the new iPad 3 Retina screen.

I'm no longer building apps with the technology that the T206 and T205 apps were built with and they don't make enough income to cover the $199 to $349 fee that it takes to renew the software license required to publish a fix for this issue.

Lastly, there's no way for me to tell the app store that iPad 3 shouldn't be able to use the application, so the only option would be to take it down completely from the app store.

I appreciate your purchase and I'm sorry to deliver the bad news. If you feel like a refund is appropriate in this case, please let me know your PayPal email address and I'll send it asap.

Thank you

No worries, Trae. An explanation was all I needed. They still work great on my iPhone 4s, so super work and follow up. ;)

brass_rat
06-25-2012, 10:57 PM
I agree with Greg, Trae -- thanks for the offer, but no refund is necessary. I'll find some way to look at it. :) (I'm an Android user...only my wife likes the iPhone in this household...haha)

Thanks,
Steve

T206.org
06-26-2012, 06:01 AM
I appreciate it, guys! :)

T206.org
08-14-2014, 07:52 AM
Sorry for bumping a really old thread, but I'm proud to say I've finally rebuilt the app in a new technology and it's working great on iPads now.

I also added a back advertisers gallery and iPhone 5 support.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/t206-gallery/id424174098

(The same goes for the T205 Gallery app, and I'm working on a T3 app and possibly some other sets too if that goes well.)

Cheers!

Comiskey
08-14-2014, 01:04 PM
Trae

Good to hear from you. Couple of questions on the app:

1) does it provide a checklist?

2.) are you considering doing a checklist by back?

I know the information is out there, just thought it would be awesome if we had a checklist that we could actually "check off" digitally, would make it really easy to remember what I have and don't have. Being a sub set collector, I would buy the app immediately if it could provide these things :)

Jeff

Matvoo
08-14-2014, 01:38 PM
Trae

Good to hear from you. Couple of questions on the app:

1) does it provide a checklist?

2.) are you considering doing a checklist by back?

I know the information is out there, just thought it would be awesome if we had a checklist that we could actually "check off" digitally, would make it really easy to remember what I have and don't have. Being a sub set collector, I would buy the app immediately if it could provide these things :)

Jeff
This and with a scrollable list of backs affiliated with the player and a how much you paid for the card

So like this,

Pat McCauley x Piedmont 150 $50

brass_rat
08-15-2014, 06:49 AM
Thanks a lot, Trae! I downloaded the update this morning, and it's great!

I really like how you included the "Ty Cobb" back in the backs gallery. :D

All the best,
Steve

Sorry for bumping a really old thread, but I'm proud to say I've finally rebuilt the app in a new technology and it's working great on iPads now.

I also added a back advertisers gallery and iPhone 5 support.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/t206-gallery/id424174098

(The same goes for the T205 Gallery app, and I'm working on a T3 app and possibly some other sets too if that goes well.)

Cheers!

mrvster
08-15-2014, 07:22 AM
is da mon:)

T206.org
08-15-2014, 10:50 AM
Many thanks, guys! No checklist is in the plans currently, but there is a T206 checklist website I built many moons ago (10 years maybe?) that I just checked on my iPhone and it actually works! You'll have to pinch and zoom your way around, but check it out: http://mlbvintage.com

Cheers! :)