PDA

View Full Version : Lelands Auction ending tonight

Leon
06-15-2012, 07:07 AM
Just a heads up that the Lelands Auction is ending this evening. And a thanks for them being a long term advertiser on our board.

http://www.lelands.com/Home/Index

peterose4hof
06-15-2012, 07:50 AM
Leon,

Just wanted to say thanks for these updats on auction closing dates. I realize you do it for the sponsors as a courtesy and I'm sure it helps them to get more bids, but nonetheless I appreciate it. I tend to forget when things are ending and then lose out on cards I wish I would have bid on.

Is there a way you could add a page/section to the website that has a list of auctions with their starting and ending dates. I know that oldcardboard has something like this, but I don't frequent that site like I do this one.

Thanks!

SetBuilder
06-15-2012, 08:00 AM
Leon,

Just wanted to say thanks for these updats on auction closing dates. I realize you do it for the sponsors as a courtesy and I'm sure it helps them to get more bids, but nonetheless I appreciate it. I tend to forget when things are ending and then lose out on cards I wish I would have bid on.

Is there a way you could add a page/section to the website that has a list of auctions with their starting and ending dates. I know that oldcardboard has something like this, but I don't frequent that site like I do this one.

Thanks!

Great idea. That would be very helpful.

Leon
06-15-2012, 08:05 AM
Leon,

Thanks!

We have a section on the links page where there are auctions listed though they are not updated with each one. Any one and any auctioneer can list auctions on the BST page where the ebay and other auctions are. For me, I have to butter the bread of our sponsors for their patronage. It's one of the perks of advertising on the board.

drc
06-15-2012, 12:33 PM
If a place is not a Net54 sponsor, Leon will mention its auction, but a day after it has ended.

Seriously, I think the reminders are good. The banner ads bring the ongoing auctions to your attention, but you sometimes forget the end date.