PDA

View Full Version : Net54baseball Dinner @ National reminder- (Fri.) Aug 3,2012

Leon
06-05-2012, 07:25 AM
Just a friendly reminder that as you are making plans for the National in Baltimore this year please don't forget the Net54baseball Dinner at the National Convention will be on Friday evening, Aug. 3rd, of the event. All members are invited. It will be at the Hyatt that is connected (or next to) the National itself. Final times haven't been established but expect 6:30pm till.....with speakers starting at about 7:45-8pm. So far we have one speaker and 3 that are tentative. If all of these 4 make it I can't imagine a more interesting line up. There will be an RSVP thread a few weeks before the event and that is when to RSVP. (NOT now) Spouses and children are invited but please remember it's rated PG.... We have always had a ton of fun. Food and drink will be provided and all is free. Thanks to our advertisers for helping to make it free and a special thanks to Heritage Auctions for being the Platinum Sponsor again. I look forward to seeing everyone there. I expect 125-175 as usual.

Leon
06-08-2012, 11:37 AM
I just want to bump this one more time so more folks will see it. In about 30 days (2-3 weeks before the show) I will do an rsvp thread. I hope we have a lot of folks that can make the dinner again. thanks again

Leon
06-26-2012, 11:18 AM
I have had several emails recently concerning the Dinner so feel bumping this will help some folks. See everyone there...

I will do an RSVP thread in about 2-3 weeks......

Leon
07-03-2012, 08:24 AM
There will be an RSVP thread for the Net54baseball dinner at the National, next week. Just keeping folks in the loop. Hope to see all members there. As there was last year there will be RSVPs for Dinner and Drinks or just Drinks after Dinner. Also, there is some thought (on my part) to just have appetizers all night instead of a meal. We shall see......thanks

Donscards
07-03-2012, 04:42 PM
There will be an RSVP thread for the Net54baseball dinner at the National, next week. Just keeping folks in the loop. Hope to see all members there. As there was last year there will be RSVPs for Dinner and Drinks or just Drinks after Dinner. Also, there is some thought (on my part) to just have appetizers all night instead of a meal. We shall see......thanks

LEON---a quick question here on the dinner and drinks, I am a net member, would I be able to bring a friend who is doing the National with me. thanks, Don

Leon
07-03-2012, 04:47 PM
LEON---a quick question here on the dinner and drinks, I am a net member, would I be able to bring a friend who is doing the National with me. thanks, Don

Hi Don
Sure thing. Friends are invited but you need to RSVP for them next week. I need to have a good count for the catering. That being said I wouldn't want anyone to bring a very large group to it, other than members or family. But a friend or three is fine, just RSVP for them when appropriate. thanks

ThoseBackPages
07-05-2012, 06:42 PM
i will be keeping an eye out for the thread! :)