PDA

View Full Version : Stratford Ct Show Tomorrow

skelly
06-02-2012, 03:06 PM
As a long time collector I am ready to let go of most of my collection. I will be set up at the Stratford Conn. Show tomorrow ( check Beckett for Specifics ) I will have a punishing assortment of 50's baseball & Bowman football from the 50's. Star cards from the 70's. Vintage Boxing, Empty display boxes from the 50's & 60's. Lots of off Grade stars at ridiculous blow out prices. 1971 Baseball High Numbers & 1960 Football Commons Sharp as a tack for a buck. 59 Bazooka's, etc... Prices will be much better than you would ever expect to find at a show. So if your in the area come check it out, and I look forward to meeting you.

iwantitiwinit
06-02-2012, 03:33 PM
I'll be there, bring plenty of 53 topps, I'll bring plenty of cash.

daves_resale_shop
06-02-2012, 05:01 PM
Ughh...

disappointed to be in massachusetts this weekend

I enjoy heading to the stratford show... always a good friend spread of dealers and a great promoter (Lenny).

Please pm me after the show if there is anything left... always looking for low grade 1950's hof stuff...

Thanks!
Dave

iwantitiwinit
06-03-2012, 01:18 PM
Unfortunately it wasn't worth the trip today.

skelly
06-30-2012, 12:24 PM
We'll be back at it tomorrow in Stratford once again. Still a few 52 topps left. Bowman football, Leaf football. Vintage soccer & Boxing. Some graded cards, 59 Bazooka. Hope to see you there. feel free to PM me if you are looking for anything specific. My buddy will be there with a fresh lot of 51 Parkhurst. Hope to see area collectors at the show.