PDA

View Full Version : Ebay User Warning - njsportscardoutlet - Having issues!

t206blogcom
06-02-2012, 02:51 PM
Seems to be a lot of issues with Ebay sellers and buyers of late. On 5/12, I purchased a BIN from njsportscardoutlet on Ebay, paid immediately and have yet to receive the card. According to his shipping timetable, I should've received the card on 5/18.

On 5/21 I contacted him requesting a tracking number as I had yet to receive the card. He responded that he hadn't shipped it until 5/19 (a day after I was supposed to have originally received the card), claiming illness.

Two days ago, I once again requested a tracking number. No response. I sent yet another note today asking for clarification on when I'll receive the card and if I don't, I'll have to file a complaint and leave negative feedback. I pointed out to him that he seems to get quite a bit of negative and neutral feedback about shipping times and in some cases, never sending the card and that the comments are proving true.

Has anyone else had issues with this seller? Is he by chance a member of Net54?

vintagetoppsguy
06-02-2012, 04:38 PM
Has anyone else had issues with this seller? Is he by chance a member of Net54?

Yes. Similiar story. I bought a '52 Topps Duke Snider from them. After 12 days it had not arrived and I'd heard nothing from the them - no feedback, no shipping details, no updates, nothing. I emailed them to ask if it had been shipped. No response. I can tolerate a slow shipping, I can't tolerate the lack of communication. I negged him and filed an INR case. I will get me money back.

Neg him!!!

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=njsportscardoutlet&ftab=AllFeedback

vintagetoppsguy
06-04-2012, 05:33 PM
This seller got NARU'd today!

t206blogcom
06-04-2012, 07:02 PM
About damn time!

Leon
06-04-2012, 07:07 PM
agreed....he certainly had some issues. Also, fyi, that user id isn't a member here but he could potentially be under a different name....I sort of doubt it but ya' never know.