PDA

View Full Version : OT: Where do you store your images for eBay?

Buythatcard
05-30-2012, 04:52 PM
I have been uploading my images to eBay Picture services for years without any problems. The software that I use to list my items has some templates that I would like to try. The only problem is that it will only work if you host the images on another server.
So, has anyone stored their images outside of eBay? If so, what are the positives and negatives?

Thanks!

glchen
05-30-2012, 05:48 PM
I'm a small operation, so I just use Turbo Lister and Photobucket for the enlarged scans in my listing descriptions.

GoldenAge50s
05-30-2012, 05:54 PM
I have been hosting my images, storing scans & using templates from Deadzoom.com since 2001. Easy to upload from your computer & much faster than PhotoBucket for me.

They have a FREE level and then a scaled charge if you need more storage. Never have had a problem w/ them.

buymycards
05-30-2012, 06:36 PM
Turbolister for the listings and Photobucket for the photos. Simple and easy. Free up to a certain point and then a small annual charge applies. I have uploaded thousands of my photos to photobucket for ebay use.

Good luck,
Rick

bunst
05-31-2012, 04:44 AM
I use Photobucket and am generally happy with it, although it is painfully slow for editing and managing.