PDA

View Full Version : Another new guy thread

maniac_73
05-30-2012, 07:42 AM
Hey all,
Just joined up here yesterday. been lurking for a while and decideed I needed to see the full pictures...oh and maybe contribute a bit as well lol.
I'm an avid baseball fan and am looking to start a memoribilia collection. Not sure yet what I want to collect so just been checking the threads and seem to be getting even more confused because everything just seems so awesome and I want it all haha.

Leon
05-30-2012, 09:31 AM
Welcome Maniac. Just figure out what you like most and hop on in. You can change your mind later if you want to. Then you can change it again if you want to again. It's all fun and welcome aboard!!

carrigansghost
05-30-2012, 10:58 AM
I would recommend being a type set collector or a Yankees guy, just trying to reduce the competion........Welcome aboard!!

Rawn

maniac_73
05-30-2012, 01:09 PM
Haha thanks guys..Im actually a huge Jays fan. My interestes are more in the vintage stuff and history of the game, I have a real appreciation for the legends. I'm looking at probably just grabbing cool and unique memoribilia from pre-ww2 era (and some post like yankee stuff). Don't have the cash for mint condition stuff but since im not collecting as an investment I have no problem buying the beat up stuff (looks more game used to me anyways lol).