PDA

View Full Version : How Long to Give Guy to Pay Refund on Trimmed Cards?

GregMitch34
05-24-2012, 09:33 PM
Recently bought two raw cards, came back trimmed via PSA. Seller on eBay said he'd refund. Sent cards. Got delivered. After 24 hours and no refund he said he was having "trouble with PayPal today" and do refund tonight. Has not happened. How many hours after seller gets cards back should you give him to refund before contacting eBay and also leaving negative feedback? 48 hours too soon?

dstraate
05-24-2012, 10:02 PM
Too early, but 72 is enough.

okmaybent@aol.com
05-24-2012, 10:13 PM
If he has dumped the money out of his Paypal account (which is likely) then the only way to issue a refund is to have it taken out of his checking account. That may be a problem for him if he doesnt have the funds in his checking account. So give him a chance to deposit some money into his checking account tomorrow and allow it to clear so he can then pay you.

Pup6913
05-24-2012, 11:19 PM
1st- you trusted PSA

2nd- you are buying what would be in a holder and not the card itself

3rd- Give the guy adequate time before starting an issue. He said he would refund so give him the time he needs within reason. You gonna Neg him for not being fast enough for you. Is this guy a board member by chance?

drc
05-25-2012, 02:01 AM
It takes me 3 days to transfer money from my bank account to paypal. If he had to do that to cover the refund, it might take a bit.

rainier2004
05-25-2012, 12:08 PM
It takes me 3 days to transfer money from my bank account to paypal. If he had to do that to cover the refund, it might take a bit.

It takes up to 3 days as well for me, and usually it is pretty close to the full 72 hours.