PDA

View Full Version : "Large Ass" Herzog MIA

Cardboard Junkie
05-18-2012, 05:58 PM
Hi fellow collectors I am deeply worried that our beloved "large Ass Herzog" Has been kidnapped!!! Where is his whereabouts?? Has his travels ceased...has he vanished forever?? Who is currently in posession?? Aloha Dave. I would like him to visit The Big Island to show him the volcano and mauna kea. I also am good friend with an academy award winning grammy winning etc. celebrity whom I could have a pic taken with lage butt. HELP!!!!

milkit1
05-18-2012, 06:53 PM
david! awesome! I really wanna see Bucky hob nobbin with celebs :) I hope he turns up

ullmandds
05-18-2012, 08:07 PM
I traded him a month or two ago...I had the guys name the other day...but have misplaced/lost it. He sent me the trade in an Everett silver tips envelope from Everett WA.

MacDice
05-18-2012, 09:40 PM
I got him. Was going to take him to Mariners opening day but the mail man did not get him to me in time. going to take him to Alaska and the mid night summer game in June and then to Pittsburg for a Pirates game

Deertick
05-19-2012, 08:04 AM
The rules for the trade are this:
- Large Ass Herzog must be made available for trade again upon receipt.
- He may be traded for multiples, but must not be traded with any other card.
- He travels with a log book (which I will put together) that must be updated with dates and traded for info.
- The traded for item(s) must remain confidential (except for those with current log book access) even to past owners. If you want to know of LAH's travels you have to trade for him.
- You must take a picture of yourself with LAH and post it on the site (if this first trade happens I'll start a thread for owner pics).
- You must re-post these rules when you make it available for trade.