PDA

View Full Version : ty cobb's cut auto value

esd10
05-12-2012, 07:19 PM
I'm looking into buying a cut auto of ty cobb and i dont want to over pay and i know i will pay a little more for a psa/jsa slabbed so what would be the normal price for a slabbed cut auto of cobb? thanks for the help

thenavarro
05-12-2012, 07:42 PM
I'm going to write toward "unslabbed", so add whatever value slabbing means to you to the following prices and you should get a close estimate.

I've seen Cobb signed checks lately offered as low as $650 at Jim Stinson sports. Authentic Cobb signed GPC's can be found for around $600-$650 or so if you are patient. Irregular trimmed or cut Cobb cuts SHOULD be able to be found for cheaper than the above. Asking prices are usually a lot higher, but that doesn't mean they sell for what's being asked for.

If you have your mind set on strictly owning a slabbed one, just buy one unslabbed and cut a deal with PSA/DNA or JSA to get it done cheaper than their listed prices.

Good luck on your search,

Mike

esd10
05-12-2012, 09:53 PM
the reason i said slabbed is thats how i see most cuts when i look at them but i know that they come with the jsa certificate also with the img of the auto

jgmp123
05-15-2012, 02:09 PM
This isn't Donavon's Slabbed Cobb is it?