PDA

View Full Version : Heritage Auction Closes This Week

Heritage Sports
05-01-2012, 09:57 AM
The largest sports auction event of the Spring concludes this week, so interested bidders are advised to visit the Heritage Sports Collectibles Spring Signature Auction (http://sports.ha.com/common/search_results.php?N=55+793+794+1577+2088+42949539 97&ic=Auctiontab-Browse)right away. Initial bids must be placed for Sessions One, Three and Four in order to participate in Extended Bidding. The format is as follows:

Day 1, Thursday May 3rd, will conclude Session One, the Trading Card section of the auction. All initial bids must be entered by 10 PM Central time in order to participate in the Extended Bidding portion, and each lot will close individually after thirty minutes of inactivity.

On Day 2, Friday May 4th, Session Two will begin at 11 AM Central time with Game Used and General Memorabilia, beginning with the incredible Seth Swirsky Collection. This is a Live Auction in our Dallas auction room, with participation available in person, by telephone, or using our Heritage Live software, which provides live streaming audio, video and bidding capabilities, opening the auction room to the entirety of the Internet.

Session Three is where you’ll find the greatest change from our previous auctions. All Autographed Baseball Material will be presented in an Extended Bidding format on Friday night after the Live Auction, identical in style to the closing style of Session One. Remember, initial bids must be placed on these lots prior to 10 PM Central in order to participate in the Extended Bidding period.

Finally Session Four will close in an Extended Bidding format beginning at 10 PM on Saturday, May 5th. This is the “Final Session” material, typically more modestly valued offerings for the budget-conscious collector. Again, remember to place your initial bids prior to the 10 PM deadline.

Please don't hesitate to call or email with any questions you might have about the material or the bidding process. Good luck in the auction!

Leon
05-02-2012, 10:34 AM
Good luck Jonathan!!! Say hi to all of the guys for me too. Tell Chris the next lunch is on me and the Pho we had last month was ok, but we can do better :).

RichardSimon
05-02-2012, 11:03 AM
Sniff, sniff,,<sad><sad> I exerted my American right of freedom of speech on Net54 and now Heritage won't let me bid.
Same thing happened to Travis.
Be careful what you say here guys if you want to keep bidding with Heritage.

Runscott
05-02-2012, 11:38 AM
Sniff, sniff,,<sad><sad> I exerted my American right of freedom of speech on Net54 and now Heritage won't let me bid.

I guess they exerted one of their American rights as well.

But, back to the topic of the thread - good luck with the auction and Chris, thanks for your quick responses to various questions I've had about your auctions.

rainier2004
05-02-2012, 02:52 PM
Richard:
Same thing happened to me, but I bet if you call Chris he would reinstate you to heritage auctions. Im willing to bet I was more beligerent than you and he reinstated me the following day.