PDA

View Full Version : VCP Problems..Fixed My Fault

Jason
04-24-2012, 07:00 PM
Is anybody else having problems loading up there VCP account?I havent been able to load it for almost two days.It has been "under construction" quite a bit recently.I pay by the month so everyday hurts.I know they post here sometimes I was just trying to get a little info into the issues.Thanks.Jason Wells

gnaz01
04-25-2012, 03:42 AM
Is anybody else having problems loading up there VCP account?I havent been able to load it for almost two days.It has been "under construction" quite a bit recently.I pay by the month so everyday hurts.I know they post here sometimes I was just trying to get a little info into the issues.Thanks.Jason Wells

Bobby is awesome, I'm sure he will chime in shortly.

FrankWakefield
04-25-2012, 06:06 AM
Seems like if they're down for two days then they should add two days to your subscription, at least. Here, Leon added 30 days to my subscription and this sight was only a bit slow and barely down; plus, he's got the site running well now.

BobbyVCP
04-25-2012, 06:55 PM
Sorry for the late response because I am away on a long needed vacation. We have not been down even once in ages that I know of so think the problem stems from your ips or something other.

BobbyVCP
04-25-2012, 07:40 PM
With some many people here that are VCP members I would think that this thread would of blown up with others saying they could not access us.

shaunsteig
04-25-2012, 10:06 PM
With some many people here that are VCP members I would think that this thread would of blown up with others saying they could not access us.

on the flipside, I'll chime in to say that I've had no trouble accessing VCP as a signed-in user each of the past few days, including tonight.
--S

Jason
04-26-2012, 01:22 AM
It was my computer I have had it fixed.Sorry about any confusion.

Let me add in no way was this a negative posting it was to see if anyone else was experiencing problems with there account.Im sure you have many supporters here who could chime in and take your back.I have enjoyed the service so Thank You.Jason Wells

BobbyVCP
04-26-2012, 03:43 AM
It was my computer I have had it fixed.Sorry about any confusion.

Let me add in no way was this a negative posting it was to see if anyone else was experiencing problems with there account.Im sure you have many supporters here who could chime in and take your back.I have enjoyed the service so Thank You.Jason Wells

I don't think anyone thought you where making a negative posting you where having problems and just trying to figure out what was wrong. Glad you fixed it and now back to normal.