PDA

View Full Version : CLASSIC Negative Feedback!

danmckee
04-16-2012, 09:17 AM
read the one I just got under my ID darby-s on ebay

Where do I find these bottom feeders?

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=darby-s&ftab=AllFeedback

The card was decent but what's with the pubic hair in the sleeve....gross dude! Buyer: Member id varpu50 ( Feedback Score Of 6 ) Apr-15-12 19:49
1933 WWG Sea Raider HIGH #38 Lord George Clifford Bilingual back (#370596363843) US $875.00 View Item

bn2cardz
04-16-2012, 09:24 AM
Well keep the pubes away from the card and you won't get negative feedback.:rolleyes:

Leon
04-16-2012, 09:26 AM
now that is funny....sort of :D

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=darby-s&ftab=AllFeedback

dog*dirt
04-16-2012, 09:29 AM
Dan, that is hilarious. What are you doing with those cards? I mean come on, we all like cards but this is a little much.

Leon
04-16-2012, 09:35 AM
Dan, that is hilarious. What are you doing with those cards? I mean come on, we all like cards but this is a little much.

Your statement is a bit ironic, unfortunately. :eek:

danmckee
04-16-2012, 09:36 AM
I pack all of my items up in the bathroom! And you guys didn't think I was attacheed to my cards!!! ;)

autograf
04-16-2012, 09:37 AM
Dan = Clarence Thomas

The buyer is your Anita Hill....................

autograf
04-16-2012, 09:37 AM
Please do not discuss your manscaping habits.....

Taxman
04-16-2012, 09:39 AM
Just added another to the long list of alts for Joey Farino. Card will be back up for sale tomorrow for half price.

Kirk

danmckee
04-16-2012, 09:50 AM
Now that actually would make some sense Kirk, but Joey doesn't deal in non-sports does he? What was his other ID's do you remember? You can privately send them to me at r337man@yahoo.com. thanks Dan.

danmckee
04-16-2012, 09:52 AM
Ebay told me they can blank out the vulgar comment but the negative stays and the bad start ratings. What a joke that is.

I am better off with people reading the idiotic comment!

Taxman
04-16-2012, 09:53 AM
Dan,
Ive been following his ebay id Italianz31 since he was banned. Lately, he has been buying Babe Ruth, Ted Williams and Lou Gehrig autographs..Recently though he bought a Walt Disney autograph and has it for sale. His six months of no interest should be up this month on his ebay credit card..Thus he will probably get the boot soon.

Kirk

t206hound
04-16-2012, 09:55 AM
Gives a whole new meaning to storing cards in your drawers...

Pup6913
04-16-2012, 10:03 AM
Ask Ebay to remove it due to the content of the feedback. There is no way to prove its yours so it could have been his also. A bit funny IMO.

danmckee
04-16-2012, 10:32 AM
Ask Ebay to remove it due to the content of the feedback. There is no way to prove its yours so it could have been his also. A bit funny IMO.

I did, they said no go, they will remove the verbiage but the negative stays.

Ebay is ridiculous

kmac32
04-16-2012, 10:49 AM
The pirate was giving mustache rides?

E93
04-16-2012, 10:50 AM
I did, they said no go, they will remove the verbiage but the negative stays.

Ebay is ridiculous

Removing what he said and leaving the feedback is worse. If someone reads his reasoning, they know it is a stupid negative.
JimB

danmckee
04-16-2012, 10:52 AM
Removing what he said and leaving the feedback is worse. If someone reads his reasoning, they know it is a stupid negative.
JimB

Exactly Jim, that is why I told them to leave it as is. I agree

danmckee
04-16-2012, 10:54 AM
Please do not discuss your manscaping habits.....

Tom, you said you needed this card, you must have wrote that :)

t206blogcom
04-16-2012, 10:57 AM
I will no longer handle the cards I've bought from you Dan. :eek: I wonder if hand sanitizer harms cardboard...

Unfortunately, I've actually received several card packages in the mail that also contained strands of hair. I suppose it's a fact of life, we all shed. I keep telling myself it resembled arm hair...harmless arm hair...

But to leave negative feedback over it? :confused:

laughlinfan
04-16-2012, 10:59 AM
I would suggest a DNA test, but I fear that it would turn into another out of control PSA/DNA thread! :)

I can't believe eBay won't remove the negative. I might almost be tempted to have them leave it with the verbiage as is and post a simple "Unbelievable!" type of response to it. I think folks will see your spotless record for the last 12 months coupled with the user's newbie status, and quickly figure out that eBay will allow any clown into their community...

danmckee
04-16-2012, 11:41 AM
That user isn't a newbe, that ID was created in 2004. It is obviously an alter ID of some imbecile who has a hard on or short hair for me! Pun intended.

I don't even think I need to answer that feedback comment, it is absolutely ridiculous.

Don't tell anyone but it did make me laugh when I read it!

bobbyw8469
04-16-2012, 12:00 PM
Not that it matters, but I think the bidder was a woman. She won some boots under that Ebay ID as well. Maybe she was on the lookout for things like that?

jcmtiger
04-16-2012, 12:03 PM
Dan, we all love our cards, but don't sleep with them please:D

Joe

Anthony S.
04-16-2012, 12:26 PM

autograf
04-16-2012, 12:54 PM
I do need that card Danster but at $875, not in my budget........I would just remove the hair with a tweezer, put it in a toploader and send it back to you. I know a man of your advancing age needs to keep all the hair that he can.

oldjudge
04-16-2012, 01:57 PM
Dan-I see no negatives. Maybe it was removed.

ibuysportsephemera
04-16-2012, 02:06 PM
Congrats, looks like it was removed.

I had a similar situation last week. It didn't involve a negative but low DSR scores. I was able to figure out who it was because it was the only Non Paying Bidder alert that I had filed recently. The feedback was awesome in the comment section and it was clear that they gave me low stars as retaliation. I spoke to eBay and they said that they couldn't do anything about it. A few days later the low scores and the whole feedback are gone. That was a nice surprise for once from eBay. I also wanted to pass along to the sellers that beginning soon, if you file a NPB, the buyer will not be able to leave you negative feedback. Glad to see eBay on the side of the seller on this.

Jeff

danmckee
04-16-2012, 02:12 PM
Dan, we all love our cards, but don't sleep with them please:D

Joe

Too late Joe, my Washington Times Ty Cobb is just a sloppy mess!

danmckee
04-16-2012, 02:13 PM
Yes feedback removed!! Chalk onee up for ebay!!!

YEA! :rolleyes:

danmckee
04-16-2012, 02:14 PM
Dan-I see no negatives. Maybe it was removed.

I thought that may happen so I cut and pasted the comment and user ID in the top of this thread.

steve B
04-16-2012, 03:12 PM
Congrats, looks like it was removed.

I had a similar situation last week. It didn't involve a negative but low DSR scores. I was able to figure out who it was because it was the only Non Paying Bidder alert that I had filed recently. The feedback was awesome in the comment section and it was clear that they gave me low stars as retaliation. I spoke to eBay and they said that they couldn't do anything about it. A few days later the low scores and the whole feedback are gone. That was a nice surprise for once from eBay. I also wanted to pass along to the sellers that beginning soon, if you file a NPB, the buyer will not be able to leave you negative feedback. Glad to see eBay on the side of the seller on this.

Jeff

Interesting...... So now a seller could file NPB on everyone and never get a negative?

Totally broken system.

Steve B

travrosty
04-16-2012, 03:42 PM
Yes feedback removed!! Chalk onee up for ebay!!!

YEA! :rolleyes:

Jim Stinson I believe it was always had a good comeback for negative feedback that was unwarranted, he would say.

'this unwelcome bidder has been banned from my future auctions.'

then it becomes his credibility and reputation against yours.

Deertick
04-16-2012, 03:44 PM
Interesting...... So now a seller could file NPB on everyone and never get a negative?

Totally broken system.

Steve B
Once an item is paid for, feedback rights are reinstated. A seller will get booted for misuse of the NPBs. Any issue with the fonts on eBay Steve?

ibuysportsephemera
04-17-2012, 02:58 AM

Totally broken system.

Steve B

Any seller who would do that doesn't value his business very much.

I agree the system is broken...the DSR system makes no sense and the fact that sellers can't leave a negative that is deserved is ridiculous. I have always thought that it isn't about what makes sense but about money. eBay makes it harder and harder for sellers to get their 20% discount by putting these changes in. They say it is to encourage sellers to be the very best, but any volume seller can tell you that only a few bad apples can ruin feedback and DSR ratings and jeopardize their 20% discount.

Jeff

ibuysportsephemera
04-17-2012, 03:05 AM
Once an item is paid for, feedback rights are reinstated. A seller will get booted for misuse of the NPBs. Any issue with the fonts on eBay Steve?

Where did you see this? I couldn't find anything related to that.

Below is what I found on the eBay Q&A page related to the changes:

eBay will automatically remove all Feedback from buyers with an unpaid item recorded for the related transactions, whether or not you are using Unpaid Item Assistant, as long as the following criteria are met:

The listing required eBay Checkout (http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?campid=5336861720&customid=NET54&toolid=10001&mpre=http%3A%2F%2Fpages.ebay.com%2Fhelp%2Fpay%2Fch eckout.html) and an eBay approved electronic payment method (http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?campid=5336861720&customid=NET54&toolid=10001&mpre=http%3A%2F%2Fpages.ebay.com%2Fhelp%2Fpay%2Fac cepted-payment-methods.html) (PayPal, credit card, ProPay, Moneybookers, or Paymate) for the related transaction.
There was no local pick-up offered in the listing for the item.

If the above criteria are met, eBay will automatically remove all Feedback from buyers for transactions where there was an unpaid item recorded, and block the buyer from leaving any Feedback after the unpaid item was recorded. All related DSRs will also be removed and will not impact seller performance rating.

Jeff

Deertick
04-17-2012, 06:11 AM
•We'll count Detailed Seller Ratings (DSRs) of 1 and 2 only if they come from two or more buyers within any given evaluation period.
•If a buyer is warned or suspended for buyer abuse, any Feedback, DSRs or Buyer Protection cases they have opened won’t affect your status as a seller.
•Feedback and DSRs left by buyers who consistently leave much lower than average scores will be hidden and won’t affect your status as a seller.
•If you receive Feedback that violates our Feedback policies, you can contact eBay to report and request Feedback removal.

And

However, buyers can leave Feedback in these situations:
•Before Unpaid Item Assistant opens the case
•If they pay after the case is opened
•If they successfully appeal after the case is closed (any previous Feedback left will be reinstated)
•If an unpaid item wasn't recorded on their account after the case closed

ibuysportsephemera
04-17-2012, 08:51 AM
•We'll count Detailed Seller Ratings (DSRs) of 1 and 2 only if they come from two or more buyers within any given evaluation period.
•If a buyer is warned or suspended for buyer abuse, any Feedback, DSRs or Buyer Protection cases they have opened won’t affect your status as a seller.
•Feedback and DSRs left by buyers who consistently leave much lower than average scores will be hidden and won’t affect your status as a seller.
•If you receive Feedback that violates our Feedback policies, you can contact eBay to report and request Feedback removal.

And

However, buyers can leave Feedback in these situations:
•Before Unpaid Item Assistant opens the case
•If they pay after the case is opened
•If they successfully appeal after the case is closed (any previous Feedback left will be reinstated)
•If an unpaid item wasn't recorded on their account after the case closed

Jim...is this after the policy change? I think that this is an old version?

Thanks,

Jeff

Deertick
04-17-2012, 04:03 PM
Jim...is this after the policy change? I think that this is an old version?

Thanks,

Jeff
My understanding is that this will not change. They are streamlining the process of removing feedback that was unwarranted to reduce the hassle. When I asked, I was told if the payment is made within the "window", the NPB is treated as a reminder and BAU. The key phrase: Unpaid item recorded.

ibuysportsephemera
04-17-2012, 04:40 PM
My understanding is that this will not change. They are streamlining the process of removing feedback that was unwarranted to reduce the hassle. When I asked, I was told if the payment is made within the "window", the NPB is treated as a reminder and BAU. The key phrase: Unpaid item recorded.

Thanks!

Jeff

t206blogcom
04-19-2012, 10:32 AM
It's not a pube, but looks like a tick...or a 'crab'? Who knows what you'll pick up from eBay auctions these days...

http://www.t206blog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/tick.jpg

wonkaticket
04-19-2012, 10:47 AM
Ewwww does that card come with a little comb?

danmckee
04-19-2012, 01:30 PM
Ewwww does that card come with a little comb?

You are gross Wonka, u better not show at the Oaks, I hear u r being hunted for ousting the Goodwin Plank and causing it to bring $300K