PDA

View Full Version : Obituary for a Net54 Poster

frankbmd
04-14-2012, 06:04 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrqOG9U6VyU

Watch the whole video and then decide if the mike is live.

frankbmd
04-19-2012, 08:08 AM
Yesterday's posts did not not survive the server switcheroo. To summarize someone (don't recall who) properly identified lip syncing and gave a brief history. Leon enjoyed the video, but didn't understand the thread title. Iggy explained the thread title correctly to Leon and I assured Leon that Iggy was correct. Toward the end of the video the caption states that Joe Tex died of a heart attack in 1982. Joe, therefore Ain't Gonna Bump (Hips) No More after 1982. If any of us pass away (some are closer than others), we Ain't Gonna Bump (Threads) No More at that time. Hence the thread title.

Since these now missing posts are not bumping this thread, I thought I should to let you all know this important information and that I am still bumping.:)

Leon
04-19-2012, 09:13 AM
Yesterday's posts did not not survive the server switcheroo. To summarize someone (don't recall who) properly identified lip syncing and gave a brief history. Leon enjoyed the video, but didn't understand the thread title. Iggy explained the thread title correctly to Leon and I assured Leon that Iggy was correct. Toward the end of the video the caption states that Joe Tex died of a heart attack in 1982. Joe, therefore Ain't Gonna Bump (Hips) No More after 1982. If any of us pass away (some are closer than others), we Ain't Gonna Bump (Threads) No More at that time. Hence the thread title.

Since these now missing posts are not bumping this thread, I thought I should to let you all know this important information and that I am still bumping.:)

Thanks Frank. It was a great video. And my apologies for the loss of some posts...LL