PDA

View Full Version : T206 collector here on the board

g_vezina_c55
04-09-2012, 06:17 PM
How many members here try to buildings the t206 set?
And where are you in this hard task, How many card do you have in your set?

Runscott
04-09-2012, 07:44 PM
Frank has a cool thread set up for T206 collectors to indicate the strength of their collections.

Since I'm starting with the tougher cards, but can't afford Plank or Wagner, my number will suck for another year or two, so not playing :), but thinking you could pop into the top ten right away.

I'll let you practice your searching skills: I think it has 'monster number' in the title.

g_vezina_c55
04-09-2012, 07:54 PM
Frank has a cool thread set up for T206 collectors to indicate the strength of their collections.

Since I'm starting with the tougher cards, but can't afford Plank or Wagner, my number will suck for another year or two, so not playing :), but thinking you could pop into the top ten right away.

I'll let you practice your searching skills: I think it has 'monster number' in the title.
Oh thanks i will search about it

frankbmd
04-09-2012, 08:42 PM
The Monster Board has been updated. Will post the new list when the thread drops back a page or two again.

Scott, thanks for the referral to keep this going.

Frank

Runscott
04-09-2012, 08:53 PM
The Monster Board has been updated. Will post the new list when the thread drops back a page or two again.

Scott, thanks for the referral to keep this going.

Frank

My pleasure, Frank, although I was disturbed to see that I had contributed a monster number of '5'. I will re-group after the Spring auctions settle, and submit a healthier monster.