PDA

View Full Version : OT question on Net54 private messages (how do I see my replies?)

fkw
03-26-2012, 02:47 PM
If I get a message and then I reply back... how do I see my reply back afterwards. I cant seem to figure it out.

All I see is the original message that came to me, w/o my reply back.
what am I missing :)

thanks for the help

CW
03-26-2012, 02:57 PM
Up at the top of the PM page is a dropdown window which should
currently read Inbox(x messages). Just switch it to "sent items"
then click "go".

rainier2004
03-26-2012, 03:02 PM
When I do that nothing comes up...it always reads '0'...just thought we couldnt read our own replies?

JeremyW
03-26-2012, 03:05 PM
When you reply to a Pm, you have to click on the "save reply" thing below the reply space.

glchen
03-26-2012, 03:16 PM
In your Control Panel settings on left (click on your Private Messages first), under Settings and Options, under Edit Options, you should check the checkbox for "Save a copy of sent messages in my Sent Items folder by default."

fkw
03-26-2012, 03:30 PM
Thanks Chuck...

I tried that, but it says.............. Sent Items (0 Messages)

and I havent empties the folder in a long time if ever. I actually have 77 messages in my inbox

Ive messed with this a few times over the last couple years and never figured it out. I know people are getting my replies back. I just sometimes want to go and see what I wrote them in the reply...

OK I think I got it :)
after I hit reply, under "Additional Options"
I didnt have the "Save a copy of this message in your Sent Items folder." BOX checked

thanks Chuck and JeremyW it works now
now I got 1 sent message saved

Mahalo

CW
03-26-2012, 04:40 PM
No problem -- glad to help.

Also see Gary's suggestion posted above so you don't have to click that box every time.

fkw
03-28-2012, 05:35 AM
Thanks Gary, just now saw this update...

ullmandds
03-28-2012, 05:39 AM
On a related note...this is often a problem for me...I'll get notification of a message received on my iphone via my email...then I'll reply via my phone and the response doesn't seem to go through to the desired receipient.

Also...when I get these email notifications I'll go to the site to reply there and the message will not be there...anywhere? I'm confused?